Whats your opinion on female fighters ?

Social Media

hmm ... people paying to watch people paid to hurt each other.

Any wonder why humans are doomed to extinction.  Never really got into watching other people playing, competing (being generous) in sports.

DISTRACTION for the brain dead.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Any wonder why humans are doomed to extinction.  Never really got into watching other people playing, competing (being generous) in sports.

Mixed martial arts/combat sports are an art form that one can never master even in a life time. Its a beautiful thing to watch if you have trained or competed in combat sports, not only that it allows you to defend yourself and the ones you love. Answer me this, If you get beat to a pulp and have awful things happen to the ones you love while someone with a combat sports background easily defends themself and their loved ones without breaking a sweat who then is "Brain dead"?

Edited by Visceral
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Visceral said:

Mixed martial arts/combat sports are an art form that one can never master even in a life time. Its a beautiful thing to watch if you have trained or competed in combat sports, not only that it allows you to defend yourself and the ones you love. Answer me this, If you get beat to a pulp and have awful things happen to the ones you love while someone with a combat sports background easily defends themself and their loved ones without breaking a swear who then is "Brain dead"?

Being able to defend you & yours is one thing, and never a problem for myself.  But purposely using that ability, trying to hurt another human for money ... or paying to watch ...  yea - DISTRACTION for the brain dead.

I guess art is in the eyes of the beholder.

Edited by KhunLA

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Being about to defend you & yours is one thing, and never a problem for myself.  But purposely using that ability, trying to hurt another human for money ... or paying to watch ...  yea - DISTRACTION for the brain dead.

I guess art is in the eyes of the beholder.

See the thing is you THINK it's not a problem for yourself because you have never encountered somebody that truly attempts to hurt you and knows how to do so,  maybe that's because you are a large fella or just very confident due to never being hit with a dose of reality. It's a false sense of security regardless, I hope you never do find yourself in that kind of situation because you will be in for a big wakeup call and may be the one that ends up with the brain damage. let's hope there is somebody else around that knows how to fight that can protect you. No disrespect at all either if you want to disrespect others by calling them brain dead that's your right and I'm sure you only ever do it from the safety of your computer chair at home hence the false sense of security.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Visceral said:

See the thing is you THINK it's not a problem for yourself because you have never encountered somebody that truly attempts to hurt you and knows how to do so.......

....because you will be in for a big wakeup call 

Wow, now you think you know me.

@ 67 yrs old (a Yank), believe me, nothing will surprise me.

Back on topic, not a sports fan, so I have very low opinion of 'fighting sports', more than my usual low opinion of most sports.

Being able to defend one's self & family, well, everyone should be able to do so, and think that falls under common sense, survival of the fittest, etc etc etc.

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Back on topic, not a sports fan, so I have very low opinion of 'fighting sports', more than my usual low opinion of most sports.

Being able to defend one's self & family, well, everyone should be able to do so, and think that falls under common sense, survival of the fittest, etc etc etc.

Hahaha “that falls under common sense” not a <deleted> clue. That’ll do me you have a good one.

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

If the ‘bout’ is carried out in a professional manner, then fine. 

i.e. women participating in conventional boxing, Muaithai, kick-boxing, Judo, Karate, Mixed Martial Arts etc....    fine... why not ?.....  

59 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Nfl more head injuries

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

So, the majority of the world, myself included, who enjoy competitive sports, are brain dead? And those like myself, who enjoy the fine art of boxing are too? I consider men's boxing to be an incredible sport, that requires tremendous skill. 

Is there a small possibility you are missing something? 

Is there a possibility you are being a bit harsh in your judgment? Moto GP, F1, men's tennis, NBA, MLB, Premier league, boxing, competitive sailing. All bogus? Only billions of us brain dead people enjoy them? 

I don't like women's boxing. And I don't like women's tennis, as I consider it illigitimate, due to their unwillingness to play 5 set matches in the slams, yet insist on the same prize money. 

If that is the case, I will continue enjoying the life of the brain dead. It is very fulfilling.

So, what do you do for fun? 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1