Foreign motorbike rider caught on camera doing wheelies on a main road in Phuket

webfact

1 hour ago, Andre0720 said:

I thought that this was a serious post, Until I read this part:

"Social media netizens were concerned about the dangerous behavior and wanted law enforcement to take further action. "

Social media netizen would be too busy dealing with Thais speeding, crossing lanes, overcoming at high speed, destroying the ear drums of other rides with their modified motorbikes, driving the wrong way, driving recklessly bringing back kids from school, no helmet of his own or for the kids,  parking anywhere, stopping anywhere ans blocking a full lane just to go buy cigarettes, so, no more time left for sure.

Just a bad joke after all this post...

sounds like you need a onw-way trip back to your nanny state. I'll give you a hundred baht to help you on your way ????????????

Arab on a rented bike ????

I’ve no idea of course, but this was my first suspicion upon reading the opening post, although that would usually be in Pattaya, less so Phuket.... (if we are to tick the ‘generalisations’ box).

Motorbilkes and d!<kheads !!....   when the two combine !!....  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

But social media netizens aren't concerned about the dangerous driving of Grab drivers (other delivery partners also available) or the countless one handed riders whilst they use their other hand to play on their mobile? I must have hours and hours of dashcam footage of dangerous riders

• Like 1

There's no excuse for a foreigner to be riding like a d..head on public roads.

There's no excuse for anyone to be doing it, although far too many do so.

There is a reason - a lack of police enforcement for traffic laws in Thailand allowing free reign to all idiots who have nil regard for their own safety or that of others.

There's no reason for all media to report sensationally about one idiot based on nationality when they should be highlighting the big picture! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

sounds like you need a onw-way trip back to your nanny state. I'll give you a hundred baht to help you on your way ????????????

A-ha, offering 100 bahts how generous of you. I did not know Thai people could achieve such a level of generosity. Just as I thought only foreigners participated in this forum.

But do not worry, foreigners can get a bit nasty too, like reminding people like you that :"Remember, when you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It is only painful for others.The same applies when you are stupid.' But it is about as far as it can get, unlike Thai people like you who bring a knife and a gun before driving, just in case there are 'misunderstandings', as you well know.

If you go to a foreign country, you might be shocked to see that there is a happy medium between a nanny-state, and lawlessness... Try it....

10 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

Sounds like you don’t care if people are hooning around on the roads... drink riding / driving, putting the lives of innocent others and your loved ones at risk.....  Just so long as there are no laws to enforce....  God forbid, we can’t have the police turning this into a 'nanny state’ !!!

And this is the issue...  those who don’t know they are stupid always spout out this 'nanny-state’ nonsense and would cry like everyone else when their children get mown down by a drunk driver.....  and then ask ‘where was the enforcement?’....