Marrying a 17 year old Thai girl in the village

Adumbration

On 9/21/2022 at 5:19 PM, JohnOFphon said:

Back when I was teaching English in NE... I think it was a school in Ban Phai. 

I had one 17 year old girl student that like to practice her English with me.

I thought it was good fun until the last week of school. Just before she would of turned 18.,,she invited me to her home.....to meet her parents. 

I told her I didn't have time as I needed to prepare for moving the day the school closed. 

She looked at me with big sad eyes and told me we couldn't get married unless I met her folks.

I was out of town 15 minutes after checking out at the school.

That puts me in two minds. On the one side having a DDG teenager sounds appealing, provided I pass over before she got bored with me, and on the other hand I'd have to be mad to marry a teenager.

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2024 at 11:53 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

That puts me in two minds. On the one side having a DDG teenager sounds appealing, provided I pass over before she got bored with me, and on the other hand I'd have to be mad to marry a teenager.

Does sound appealing, at least in the short run.

Legal age of consent is 17 in Thailand so no big deal. But even then, I cannot imagine myself with somebody less then at least 35 as I don't fancy having a girlie playing on her phone all day long.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Sigmund said:

Legal age of consent is 17 in Thailand so no big deal. But even then, I cannot imagine myself with somebody less then at least 35 as I don't fancy having a girlie playing on her phone all day long.

Well, keeps her occupied I guess 😛