Can I get a new marriage extension a month early?

My current extension expires on January 5th. I'd like to go in around December 5th to get my 30 day under consideration stamp and then get the year extension by the first week of January because I'll be travelling internationally from 1/15/23 to 3/10/23. 

Thank you advance for your help. 

3 hours ago, protagonist said:

My current extension expires on January 5th. I'd like to go in around December 5th to get my 30 day under consideration stamp and then get the year extension by the first week of January

Don't think that will be possible and best to seek advice from your immigration office.

Regardless of when you apply for your extension your under consideration period could start from Jan 5.

That could mean that your final stamp not available prior to your departure.

Many offices allow you to apply up to 45 days early, however as has been stated several offices also date the under consideration period from the end of your extension giving a maximum total of 75 days. My local office, Udon Thani, is one that does this. I took advantage of this to time my last trip during the under consideration period.

However you may be permitted to reduce the period of your current extension so changing the start date of your next extension. You should go to your office with your tickets and ask if that is possible.

Edited by sometimewoodworker