Best options to send two guitars, a bicycle and two boxes up north?

Goldbear

I want to send my stuff to my friend's house up north. He only has a scooter so I want it delivered to his house. It's two guitars, two boxes and a bicycle.

I'm interested in using Kerry Express for the two boxes and two guitars but I don't know where in Pattaya to go. There are all these retail Kerry places inside stores and whatnot but is there a larger office for parcels or a truck that will come pick it up?

If any of you have done this and have good ideas about it, please let me know. I assume I can send the bicycle via the post office. I'm not sure if I need to box it or not.

Thanks very much.

Kerry can pick up from your home for extra charge, but check the dimensions of the packed bicycle first, they have limits. If you can't fit into Kerry's limits then use the Post Office.

I was checking recently whether Kerry or Post Office can ship a kayak longer than 3m, neither can do.

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

There is a lot of information on the kerry website, you can search for closest drop off point on a map

Yep... that is how I found the larger one near me, near the Animal hospital on Sukhumvit.