"Make him suffer like my daughter did" says mum who calls for death penalty for "Dating App Killer"

webfact

The death penalty is no deterrent and on top of that a human life is waisted.

Everybody who commit such a crime should be locked up in a special jail where they are forced to work from sunrise to sundown 

The earned money should go integrally to the victims family.

The prisoners can also be used for the wellbeing of the citizens by forced to cleaning up in disasters (flood) or organ donation. 

I hope she died quickly , didn’t suffer and didn’t cry out mommy mommy I want my mommy! 
I usually stay clear of news stories that have children  being murdered  , it brings so many emotions out!

Eye for a eye seems appropriate!

3 hours ago, steevjee said:

The Saudis know how to punish in order to deter others from committing the same crime and it works.

The rest of us almost take pity on the perpetrators and so soft judgement is common place.

ENOUGH OF THIS BS ???? an eye for an eye!

Saoudi?

The passage in Leviticus states, "And a man who injures his countryman – as he has done, so it shall be done to him [namely,] fracture under/for fracture, eye under/for eye, tooth under/for tooth. Just as another person has received injury from him, so it will be given to him." (Lev. 24:19–21).

I feel that a death penalty is necessary to deter at least some of the more thoughtful potential criminals, and he should face it. But I'm horrified at the number of comments asking for the perpetrator to be tortured. Anonymous forums like this really do highlight the incredibly thin veneer of humanity that a few millennia of civilization have covered humans with, so ready to be shattered. All that separates us from the beasts really is opposable thumbs.... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Saoudi?

The passage in Leviticus states, "And a man who injures his countryman – as he has done, so it shall be done to him [namely,] fracture under/for fracture, eye under/for eye, tooth under/for tooth. Just as another person has received injury from him, so it will be given to him." (Lev. 24:19–21).

Why are you quoting Old Testament? I don't think many practising Christians would be impressed. You do know after that it's all 'turn the other cheek', right? It's Islam that's cast in stone.... 

5 hours ago, Speedhump said:

Why are you quoting Old Testament? I don't think many practising Christians would be impressed. You do know after that it's all 'turn the other cheek', right? It's Islam that's cast in stone.... 

Old Testament isn't Christianity.

It's Judaism.

So much of Islamic doctrine copied from it that you could hardly pass a hair between the two "faiths".

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Confuscious said:

The death penalty is no deterrent and on top of that a human life is waisted.

Everybody who commit such a crime should be locked up in a special jail where they are forced to work from sunrise to sundown 

The earned money should go integrally to the victims family.

The prisoners can also be used for the wellbeing of the citizens by forced to cleaning up in disasters (flood) or organ donation. 

The death penalty is a deterrent in places where effective policing and judiciary mean the criminal is likely to be caught and convicted.  It also helps enormously in allowing the families and friends of the victimto begin the process of recovery and healing.  In addition without the death penalty there are many cases where these animals are eventually released and go on to reoffend with a better chance of getting away with it after learning from their mistakes.

• Like 1

Amazing number of people who appear to be as horrifyingly sadistic as the murderer on this forum. Good grief. 

He may well deserve the death penalty, which is available under Thai law. However, the evil old testament of the bible is hardly a reference book for punishment in the 21 st century. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Speedhump said:

I feel that a death penalty is necessary to deter at least some of the more thoughtful potential criminals, and he should face it. But I'm horrified at the number of comments asking for the perpetrator to be tortured. Anonymous forums like this really do highlight the incredibly thin veneer of humanity that a few millennia of civilization have covered humans with, so ready to be shattered. All that separates us from the beasts really is opposable thumbs.... 

So you do you think that it is OK for him to torture and then murder the girl, yet not be punished in the same way himself?

Edited by billd766
  • Like 1