More Lazada Problems.

NoshowJones

Does the Lazada App not have the same email and password as their website. Apart from always having to print out my email and password to get into the website. I always get in, but when I try to get use of the app, they will not accept my email and password.

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

I used the same login as the website for the app and never had to enter it in the app since. I am logged in as soon as I open the app.

I have only recently downloaded the app, when I do, I am asked for my email and password and then informed that it is not correct.

Password is Case Sensitive.

Verify in your PC browser that you do actually have the correct password.

I got caught the other day as the password (not for Lazada) had missed one of my normal upper-case letters when I set it up (for some odd reason the site in question didn't ask for PW confirmation). Immediately obvious when checked in the PC browser.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

I just use the computer and have not been able to log on for about a week without going through verification process - log on with name/password and then comes the page to get email or SMS number to verify.  PIA and previously never lasted more than a day.  Know this is not your issue but seems like log on itself is now an issue no matter what you use.

What I know about it (could be not correct) but checking my IP address when Lazada is asking me to go through the verification process, the IP address is on some black list.

In our OLD house, where I have got a dedicated (paid for) IP address I never have to go through the verification process but in our current House ever so often. (different provider and random ip address)

Rebooting your Router COULD help but there is a chance that you will get another "bad" ip address

I used this one to check

https://dnschecker.org/ip-blacklist-checker.php

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

I just use the computer and have not been able to log on for about a week without going through verification process - log on with name/password and then comes the page to get email or SMS number to verify.  PIA and previously never lasted more than a day.  Know this is not your issue but seems like log on itself is now an issue no matter what you use.

"...seems like log on itself is now an issue no matter what you use".

It may be affecting some but it's not affecting everyone.   I just logged on with the laptop, no email or SMS verification needed, wasn't needed three days ago, either, when I last placed an order.   

Edited by Liverpool Lou

32 minutes ago, MJCM said:

What I know about it (could be not correct) but checking my IP address when Lazada is asking me to go through the verification process, the IP address is on some black list.

In our OLD house, where I have got a dedicated (paid for) IP address I never have to go through the verification process but in our current House ever so often. (different provider and random ip address)

Rebooting your Router COULD help but there is a chance that you will get another "bad" ip address

I used this one to check

IP is not listed on any black list in above website but note it appears to be IPv6 so perhaps that an issue?  Not a big deal but seems redundant when have just provided name/password.

10 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

IP is not listed on any black list in above website but note it appears to be IPv6 so perhaps that an issue?  Not a big deal but seems redundant when have just provided name/password.

It's a pain in the ... and the email is all in Thai with just a small <here> (in Thai) to click!

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I have only recently downloaded the app, when I do, I am asked for my email and password and then informed that it is not correct.

it happen to me because I was logged in on another device, make sure you are logged off from computer/laptop before using app

Mine is listed as email verification on computer - immediately after signing on get request.  Have to ask them to send email with 6 digits that then input on page form - once done all well until need to sign in again and repeat.

Have been using same email for 9 years with them and they have sent more than 1,200 messages to me.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

I get the same problem even when i get varication i'm still locked out. Good to hear i'm not alone, will try and phone them tomorrow. I did manage to get back in by changing my password AGAIN ordered items, got the email conformation, click on track and nothing, now i don't know if items will arrive or not. 

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

it happen to me because I was logged in on another device, make sure you are logged off from computer/laptop before using app

It does not make any difference, I am not logged in to anything else, I have tried 6 times now, they still insists my email or password is incorrect. There is no excuse for this nonsense.

On 10/16/2022 at 2:43 PM, Crossy said:

Password is Case Sensitive.

Verify in your PC browser that you do actually have the correct password.

I got caught the other day as the password (not for Lazada) had missed one of my normal upper-case letters when I set it up (for some odd reason the site in question didn't ask for PW confirmation). Immediately obvious when checked in the PC browser.

Have done that and I do have the correct password.

On 10/16/2022 at 2:44 PM, lopburi3 said:

I can log in to everything else no problem. when I log in to the lazada website I used to print the first letter of email address and the whole address come up, now I have to print the whole address where if I log on to anywhere else my email address appears right away. Lazada by a long way is the worst online experience ever.

On 10/16/2022 at 3:59 PM, MJCM said:

I used this one to check

I don't have a bad email address. Is Lazada right and all my other email addresses wrong? I don't think so.

18 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

On the app , the prices are not even in Thai Baht, they start with an RM whatever that means. Not even any means of changing them to Thai Baht, what a load of Lazada garbage.

Sure you haven't installed the Malaysian app by mistake.

RM is the Malaysian Ringgit.

Add... Would explain why email and password are rejected as you do not have an account with Malaysian Lazada.

Edited by terryq

2 minutes ago, terryq said:

RM is the Malaysian Ringgit.j

3 minutes ago, terryq said:

RM is the Malaysian Ringgit.

I just downloaded the app as normal in the normal way, but I will check it out. Thanks.

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

On the app , the prices are not even in Thai Baht, they start with an RM whatever that means. Not even any means of changing them to Thai Baht, what a load of Lazada garbage.

You mean that you haven’t found the setting. Check that your country is Thailand in the settings. It is certainly possible that the settings of your phone can effect the app.

• Thanks 1