Two French men in a Porsche charged with serious assault after apparent unprovoked attack on Thai man

webfact

8 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

So the place is not dangerous, just the farangs?

Maybe if your post made sense................

I'm trying to enjoy my coffee and reading about these BAD FALANGS who said something like, "I want to be famous.  Let's do this."  Something to that effect.  They wanted a fight, Thai guy thought they wanted directions and the French guy might have killed him.   

None of my posts make sense, BUT I need to make it clear I'm very anti-Bad Falangs!!!!  

28 and 34 years old................yea, that's the age where they are not reading my advice on TVF and just going out and ruining their lives.   

North of Bangkok, generally less undesirables from falangland.

Sort of like America...................Montana is not Florida.   Vermont is not California.   New Hampshire is not New Mexico.    That place is already 100% crazy, Thailand is only at 90%.......come on falangs, let's not hit 100%!!!!!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

I guess that theses 2 French guys can rest easy knowing that their number plate of ก-9999 is blurred out in the photos. ????

BTW, that number plate would have cost a mighty packet and would not be on a tourists brand new Porsche 911.

I'm guessing that these guys will have already paid paid for some local influential friends and the odd fairy godmother/s somewhere amongst the police ranks.

Next stop Singapore?

Yes.. somewhere else. Their pockets are going to be significantly lightened..

"Influence" works best in the shadows.. No shadows here,