Two French men in a Porsche charged with serious assault after apparent unprovoked attack on Thai man

webfact

3 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

I guess that these 2 French guys can rest easy knowing that their number plate of ก-9999 is blurred out in the photos. ????

BTW, that number plate would have cost a mighty packet and would not be on a tourists brand new Porsche.

He What? Red Number plates you don't buy them they are giving you by the Dealer. and you return them when you get the REAL Number plates (the white ones)

Those White Plates you can buy a special number and that ก-9999 would be indeed very expensive.

The only thing that a Red Plate indicates is that car relatively NEW, but that said my former neighbour was still driving with them 1 year after he got the car ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I guess that these 2 French guys can rest easy knowing that their number plate of ก-9999 is blurred out in the photos. ????

BTW, that number plate would have cost a mighty packet and would not be on a tourists brand new Porsche.

I'm guessing that these guys will have already paid for some local influential friends and the odd fairy godmother/s somewhere amongst the police ranks.

Next stop Singapore?

Dang.  I'll have to wait to the end of the month to get my Lotto ticket! :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, connda said:

I believe the Red Bull kid's estate paid the dead cop's family 100,000 THB which at today's exchange rate is about $2600 USD.  (correct me if I'm wrong on that amount).  Every supportive politician (of Red Bull kid) said that was fair compensation.

Now granted, Red Bull kid was a Thai citizen.  But if these guys are rich enough, five times or ten times that amount (farang tax) should do it.  Call it a cool 300,000 THB to make the problem go away.  Maybe 500,000 THB to make it disappear from the media too.  Perhaps a 1M to keep from being deported and losing the car.

TIT.  Sound about right?

So, you "believe" this to be true.

Must be a hell of a source, maybe ask for lottery numbers?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MJCM said:

He What? Red Number plates you don't buy them they are giving you by the Dealer. and you return them when you get the REAL Number plates (the white ones)

Those White Plates you can buy a special number and that ก-9999 would be indeed very expensive.

The only thing that a Red Plate indicates is that car relatively NEW, but that said my former neighbour was still driving with them 1 year after he got the car ????

Red Number plates you don't buy them they are giving you by the Dealer. and you return them when you get the REAL Number plates (the white ones)

Agreed and previously  acknowledged in my earlier replies on this matter.

my former neighbour was still driving with them 1 year after he got the car

My boss has 4 cars (that I know of) 3 of them are definitely more than 3 years old and all of them still on red plates.

3 hours ago, stoner said:

so because they are in a porsche it's a wai and 500 baht fine right ? you know the standard when this happens. when in rome and all that. 

Why do you dribble such <deleted> ?  They put a Thai man in a coma with brain injuries ! Thai police will not let this one go.  Only Thais with money get off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jaiyen said:

Why do you dribble such <deleted> ?  They put a Thai man in a coma with brain injuries ! Thai police will not let this one go.  Only Thais with money get off.

my point is about money as your alluded to in your last sentence. good grief. 

BTW, that number plate would have cost a mighty packet

They give those plate numbers to all swanky cars but they're all temporarily until the permanent plates  will be issues, as for their behaviour, you should have slept it off rather than driving around picking fights...

4 hours ago, stoner said:

so because they are in a porsche it's a wai and 500 baht fine right ? you know the standard when this happens. when in rome and all that. 

They are currently in Jail so maybe not so standard this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, d4dang said:

Two quality tourists to do quality time after donating their car. These thugs deserve life. 

If the husband dies, the French <deleted> should pay her ThB 30m, and they should serve 10 years in the worst of the Thai prisons, though I doubt they would last two weeks in gen pop.  

I hope the next report the police will tell us why these two French guys beat up on some little tie guy driving a scooter with his wife I know in Thailand it’s usually the other way around you’re finding like 5 to 7 Thai guys by yourself in a crisis guys a lot of money TIT

4 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

I'm telling falangs OTHER falangs are dangerous!!!!!!!  Not Thais!!!

How low can you go!!!!!!?!?!??!?!??!?!?  LOL

I'm telling the "normal" posters to stay away from the BAD FALANG!!!!!

How low can you go?

a lot of bottom feeders are attracted to Thailand for the easy sex.  hope they rot in jail.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The luxury car passed them on their motorcycle and she remarked "What a beautiful car, when are we going to get one!".

Well, I hope that this goes to court soon and the wife at least gets a nice new white Porsche out of it (along with a recovered husband)... 

I'm trying to enjoy my coffee and reading about these BAD FALANGS who said something like, "I want to be famous.  Let's do this."  Something to that effect.  They wanted a fight, Thai guy thought they wanted directions and the French guy might have killed him.   

None of my posts make sense, BUT I need to make it clear I'm very anti-Bad Falangs!!!!  

28 and 34 years old................yea, that's the age where they are not reading my advice on TVF and just going out and ruining their lives.   

North of Bangkok, generally less undesirables from falangland.

Sort of like America...................Montana is not Florida.   Vermont is not California.   New Hampshire is not New Mexico.    That place is already 100% crazy, Thailand is only at 90%.......come on falangs, let's not hit 100%!!!!!  

What are you spiking your coffee with?

• Haha 2

I'm telling falangs OTHER falangs are dangerous!!!!!!!  Not Thais!!!

How low can you go!!!!!!?!?!??!?!??!?!?  LOL

I'm telling the "normal" posters to stay away from the BAD FALANG!!!!!

How low can you go?

Thats why i speak Thai. 95% of farangs best avoided. Either annoying or bad.

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

I'm guessing that these guys will have already paid for some local influential friends and the odd fairy godmother/s somewhere amongst the police ranks.

Next stop Singapore?

Not if it's a red plate! It belongs to the dealership and is only temporary!

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Next stop Singapore?

I'm so glad they got it all on CCTV..what a Godsend these cameras are!

Hello,

Whatever driving error the Thai motorcyclist did is not an excuse to chase him, horning and then hit him and leaving him as dead on the road..

Assaults of this kind every day in France where justice is far too lenient.

Then yes, how do they justify the money origin for the car purchase ..it has nothing to do with the assault, but if this type of people and their income origin  were really controlled, everyone would be safer..

Unfortunately one life is gone .. good thing, they will learn the hard way in Thai jail.. 

Have a good day

• Like 1