Two French men in a Porsche charged with serious assault after apparent unprovoked attack on Thai man

webfact

3 hours ago, NickyLouie said:

Vid is on Thai Social Media feeds, the Thai guy wanted to fight and he got his ass handed to him.

Wonder what type driving led to them stopping beforehand and if Somchai was acting up.

The car almost running him off the road.

I'd be upset also.

• Haha 1

So, doesn´t it sound a little bit different now. Maybe I wasn´t so wrong from start. Looks like the Frenchmen are at fault. who could have thought such thing. Where are all the talkers now? As I said from start! Put them in jail for a couple of years and then deport them. Persona non grata for life.

7 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

The car almost running him off the road.

I'd be upset also.

I would be too... Have you seen a video of the Porsche driven by the Frenchman running the motorcyclist off the road ?.... 

.... If so, please share it....      

Beyond all the debate and disagreement....  we are far more similar than we’d all like to accept given our strong differences of opinion which have originated from misinformation.... 

So...  Is there any evidence of the ’The car almost running him off the road’ ????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I would be too... Have you seen a video of the Porsche driven by the Frenchman running the motorcyclist off the road ?.... 

.... If so, please share it....      

Beyond all the debate and disagreement....  we are far more similar than we’d all like to accept given our strong differences of opinion which have originated from misinformation.... 

So...  Is there any evidence of the ’The car almost running him off the road’ ????

Give it a rest.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Open and shut case :cheesy:......  

There is one certainty which is an ‘open and shut case’....  given your comments its obvious that you are definitely not educated to a level anywhere close to a ‘lawyer’ to know anything about whether a case could be classified as open or shut !!!!  :cheesy:

They'll most like spend up to 8 years in jail then immediately deported to there home countries and blacklisted for life.

Total idiots. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You failed to read the part where it says the Frenchmen later found in a bar when they were tested for Alcohol, so it cannot be proven that they had been drinking at the time - the driver was not charged with drink driving. 

Yes, they intended to leave the Porche and take a taxi home..... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

They'll most like spend up to 8 years in jail then immediately deported to there home countries and blacklisted for life.

Total idiots. 

Whilst I would agree that anyone fighting in public are "total idiots" and certainly the Thai guy and French guy fit that profile.

Why would the driver of the Porsche, that was the French guy, not fighting, spend any time in prison/jail? He did not get involved in the fight, he was a bystander. Really all he could be charged with is DUI, maybe?but it seems unlikely. I'm not sure riding on red plates at night is a criminal offense?

The French guy fighting the Thai guy may possibly face prosecution only if it is proved he started the fight over something and this gets proven in a court of law? If the Thai guy started the fight then the French guy should not be prosecuted?

Right now, all we know is two guys had a fight over something unknown. The Thai guy hit is head and is seriously ill in hospital.

We don't know why there was a fight, or how it started, we only know for sure how it ended?

Edited by mikeymike100
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

you may want to revise your comment

They we're at bars drinking before the fateful encounter.

Easily just get the bar tab or ask the establishment.

There over the top reaction to whatever was said certainly indicates drugs or alcohol.

Fleeing the scene also indicates that they were attempting to hide there drunken state.

Im sure inspector Clouseau (aka Richard Smith)will be along to refute these obvious conclusions. 

Most importantly nothing would have happened if these two had just kept driving to the next bar.  Luckily they didn't run somebody over during there drunken escapades to add insult over injury.

There lives as they know it are over.

How one stupid encounter could change your entirely life. 

11 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

They were at bars drinking before the fateful encounter.

Proof ??? Anything other than your assumption ?

Don’t you think they’d have cctv of this already ??

There over the top reaction to whatever was said certainly indicates drugs or alcohol.

Further assumptions… Now you are accusing the French of taking drugs? 

Fleeing the scene also indicates that they were attempting to hide there drunken state.

Or had just been in a fight so decided to get out of there…. Anyone would do the same. 

Im sure inspector Clouseau (aka Richard Smith)will be along to refute these obvious conclusions. 

Here I am !!!…,. But yours are not conclusions, they are the baseless and bias assumptions of a flawed mind. 

Most importantly nothing would have happened if these two had just kept driving to the next bar.  Luckily they didn't run somebody over during there drunken escapades to add insult over injury.

Another assumption/ no proof of DUI. 

Their lives as they know it are over.

Oh… cos they’ll both be in prison for 8 years, right ???

Finally, something you write which makes sense…  I totally agree. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

They we're at bars drinking before the fateful encounter.

There lives as they know it are over.

Where does it say they where at a bar before the incident?  The full video shows the Thai man was also instigating the physical assault and continued to attack the French dude who was ealki g away.  Driving away afterward isn't fleeing, it's leaving. The Thai hit his head on the curb which cause the serious injury from the accounts in the news. 

I'm not supporting the French guys but it wasn't an all out attack but just a street fight with a terrible endi g

Check your facts before claiming rumors. 

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Proof ??? Anything other than your assumption ?

Don’t you think they’d have cctv of this already ??

Further assumptions… Now you are accusing the French of taking drugs? 

Or had just been in a fight so decided to get out of there…. Anyone would do the same. 

Here I am !!!…,. But yours are not conclusions, they are the baseless and bias assumptions of a flawed mind. 

Another assumption/ no proof of DUI. 

Oh… cos they’ll both be in prison for 8 years, right ???

Finally, something you write which makes sense…  I totally agree. 

Where your usual cringe worthy laughing emojis? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

Thais often flee the scene then hand themselves in next day to avoid testing.

The Thai police/courts don't seem to have a problem with this behaviour.

Even if you killed a policeman.

Did they test the Thai man for drugs/alcohol?

What were the results for him?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Thais often flee the scene then hand themselves in net day to avoid testing.

The Thai police/courts don't seem to have a problem with this behaviour.

Even if you killed a policeman.

Probably be different for two foreigners, CCTV footage, and many witnesses.

Bottom line is if they just kept driving to the next bar all of this wouldn't have happened.

Everyone lost in this sad saga. 

Edited by MrJ2U

23 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

"Police said alcohol was detected in both Frenchmen’s systems but no drugs were detected."

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/porsche-driving-frenchmen-who-put-thai-man-in-a-coma-denied-bail

I guess you don't seem to understand they were never tested at the scene. They were test after they were found later drinking at a bar.   So.......... Check you facts 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Dan O said:

guess you don't seem to understand

Why don't you just wait for the toxicology report.

They can easily distinguish the amount of drink at the time of the crime even if he's had a few drinks after leaving the scene.

In the meantime enjoy your weekend. 

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

Probably be different for two foreigners, CCTV footage, and many witnesses.

Bottom line is if they just kept driving to the next bar all of this wouldn't have happened.

Everyone lost in this sad saga. 

As the Thai lady admitted they were following the porsche, its likely the same events would have happened wherever the car stopped. 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1