Do you fall in love with women?

Sparktrader

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Have you tried turning the lights off before undressing?

I never got why anyone has sex with the lights off, unless they are so ugly that dogs run away in fear at the sight of them.

I certainly never had sex with anyone that was so ugly I didn't want to look at them.

IMO sex is as much a visual feast as a physical one.

12 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

I love my gf. It is about soul. One of her friends is hotter but no soul. Just bimbo

Right now I'd have soul less sex with a real person, as it beats abstinence every time.

I'll never have sex with someone looks like granny, and that's my only options these days.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I tend to fall in lust with women, at least in Thailand. I have homes in two other countries, and I rarely if ever fall in lust there. I do like my homes, however, even if I mostly live a platonic life there. Thailand, however, brings out the dopamine in me.

Exactly.

Thai women are easy to lust after, but difficult to love.

13 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Made me think early on, i would say i loved them in my way. 

Then i met someone and married after the hell's bells and poetry period which i found is about 3 months. 

I did use a saying from a film that a man can't live with the same woman for more than 20 years it just ain't natural. 

I been married now 19 years my wife says do you still luv me, I say of course i do i wouldn't be here otherwise and no way will i leave her now at my age. 

I still find that i need time to spend with a Mia noi on the side secretly of course and being very careful it can be platonic or otherwise for as long as it lasts,  getting hard to do though these days or more like unable to get hard. ????

Prostate playing up???

I think one measure for loving someone and committing longer term is seeing your partner when they are very angry. I think that speaks volumes. Unfortunately for me I find someone woman sexy when they are a bit angry (not violent or throwing things or hurting anyone or anything).

Also, the lie barometer. - In what instances will they lie, to keep from hurting someone's feelings? For financial gain?  Or simply because it is convenient. 

It seems Thai society has a different criteria for what constitutes a lie. 

17 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Absolutely not. A beautiful woman becomes even more beautiful naked.

Age plays hell on those "beautiful" women.  My own wife was hotter than a firecracker back in the day.  Now in her 60s and fond of food?

Her "beauty" isn't anything that is reflected in a mirror.  Especially naked.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jingjai9 said:

I think one measure for loving someone and committing longer term is seeing your partner when they are very angry. I think that speaks volumes. Unfortunately for me I find someone woman sexy when they are a bit angry (not violent or throwing things or hurting anyone or anything).

Also, the lie barometer. - In what instances will they lie, to keep from hurting someone's feelings? For financial gain?  Or simply because it is convenient. 

It seems Thai society has a different criteria for what constitutes a lie. 

My wife was perfect when I married her- never got angry. Couple years after signed the paper she started to get angry, and the lovin' stopped. Eventually she became angry all the time, and it's not possible to love someone that's always angry, so got divorced.

Couple years later wanted me to come back, "made a mistake". Too late.

As for lying; lied all the time, but only for her benefit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, connda said:

Age plays hell on those "beautiful" women.  My own wife was hotter than a firecracker back in the day.  Now in her 60s and fond of food?

Her "beauty" isn't anything that is reflected in a mirror.  Especially naked.

Hence the Mia noi.  ????

• Love It 1

I have friends that are in love just like a teenager.  All of them are bleeding money like no tomorrow.  Their 20 year younger thai wife's are all smiles.  But have no respect for their husbands.  I know enough thai to understand what they say when they all get together.  One says her old husband isn't dieing fast enough. Another cut off all sex waiting for him to cheat so she can kick him out. Another says she is always looking for a bigger sucker with more money. They all give each other advice on how to get more out of their rich farang.  

So am I in love. Hell no. But she buts up with me . And trusts I will take care of her as I have promised as long as she doesn't do or act like a gold digger. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Hence the Mia noi.  ????

A roll with a business woman is has no emotional residue and associated risk, and there is never ending choice.  Gigs and mia nois are a headache.

2 minutes ago, connda said:

A roll with a business woman is has no emotional residue and associated risk, and there is never ending choice.  Gigs and mia nois are a headache.

I don't see it like that Mia noi is just the term but for me it's possible to have a close friendship outside the marriage because I like the romance and only 5 or 6 times a year,  how long it lasts is not known. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

My wife was perfect when I married her- never got angry. Couple years after signed the paper she started to get angry, and the lovin' stopped. Eventually she became angry all the time, and it's not possible to love someone that's always angry, so got divorced.

Couple years later wanted me to come back, "made a mistake". Too late.

As for lying; lied all the time, but only for her benefit.

Too late now