I'll lead Tories into next election, says embattled Liz Truss

Scott

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, he came top of some poll about who Conservatives want as the next PM , I posted it, but it got deleted 

Ah huh ... got to wonder about the veracity of the source used in that post then...

Edited by Bluespunk

18 hours ago, champers said:

Suella Braverman, politically just to the right of Gengis Khan, has departed as Home Secretary per BBC. Grant Schapps being touted to replace her.

Rats.

Sinking.

Ship.

wasn't the same Schapps that criticized Truss during her "running" for PM, isn't he a Boris friend/supporter..... getting better and better by the minute

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Labour not addressing the will of the people and acknowledging the referendum caused many Labour voters to vote Conservative and thus Conservative won the election .

sounds like "it's not me it's them" .... USA free trade deal, EU free trade deal, Australia, India, China and so forth, nothing has been done, sorry, sorry they did one with NZ  555

• Like 1

On 10/18/2022 at 11:29 PM, kwilco said:

but the only way out is to replace Truss.... they may even have to rethink the office of PM itself... promoting the Chancellor whilst relegating the office of PM to cha lady.

Need someone with some experience at the Job rather than mavericks, should give Boris a call to see whether he's already got another job or not