Jailed and blacklisted: Frenchmen in attack on Thai man ordered held by court - driver is Hua Hin man with Thai wife

webfact

47 minutes ago, khunpa said:

You really need to watch the ENTIRE video and not just the ending. This Thai-guy wanted to fight, even when the French guy tried to walk way. 

This Thai-guy is not an innocent victim and he wife is a very bad liar. She should be charged with lying to the police, which of course will never happen.

Charged with lying to the police? Is that a crime here? 

I have been in similar situations with very aggressive Thai men on Samui. Lived there for nearly a decade. I was always able to defuse the situation with kindness, humility and a deep wai. How sincere was their effort to calm him down? 

Where is the entire video? Cannot seem to locate a link for it. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

Just now, Woof999 said:

You don't seem to like the number of white men allowed into Thailand. Perhaps you should look elsewhere?

Your posts are becoming more and more pro Thai / anti white man every day, regardless of the situation.

90% of Thailand very few farangs. They mostly stay in the western bar areas.

We dont know what happened before, would be fair to watch the beforemath also, before anybody made any judgment
If blacklist, the wife will be a happy life finally, just have to check her account in every month for a new income "salary".

Edited by Degerg
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Selective editing.

They cut the part out immediately before this where the Frenchman started walking away and the Thai guy goes after him and throws a leg kick. I haven't seen it from the start either, but the longest edit I saw showed this.

Starts with the Frenchman getting up off the floor (presumably he was knocked down there and didn't choose to sit down in the road of his own accord).

Thai guy kicks him.

French guy throws a punch that knocks the Thai over.

French guy starts walking away

Thai gets up and goes after him again throwing another leg kick.

Then the part shown by the Youtube video with the kick and the final punch by the Frenchman.

It didn't show who started it but it did shows that this wasn't a one sided attack. Far from it. 

Have a link to this video?

4 hours ago, harrycallahan said:

I did kickboxing and that final move by the French guy was known to us as the 'put the guy in ICU'. Every single time it will put the guy in ICU. The Thai guy was intentionally restraining his offense with non-ICU kicks and punches but the French guy took it to the next level and therfore should be judged differently. 

Please explain more..

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

So, explain to me the circumstances that justify leaving the scene of a crime, or a fight, after your victim has hit his head on the pavement, and appears to be unconscious. This appears to be atrocious behavior, regardless of how it all started. 

Not saying anything justifies what the French guy did. Just saying that this was NOT an unprovoked attack on an innocent peaceful Thai-guy. And the media is for sure not showing it in the right perspective.

• Like 2

For what its worth the person who knows everything (the young lady of the house) says the falang sent Thai people to a nearby restaurant to pay to have  cctv footage deleted!

Thats concerning !