Jailed and blacklisted: Frenchmen in attack on Thai man ordered held by court - driver is Hua Hin man with Thai wife

webfact

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

You are only seeing bias because you are bias.

Watch the video. 

No one is suggesting the French guys are not wrong for their actions, but, a lot of ppl have identified that the Thai guy is not as innocent as the reports and some comments suggest. 

The Thai guy is clearly a willing participant in the fight and complicit in his own injuries. 

BBOB (For you to see as Big Bunch Of Bull)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

It could matter from a legal perspective. 

It definitely (IMO) matters from a moral perspective, the French guy could be seen to walk away when the Thai guy re-escalated with a kick.

This doesn’t appear to be the ‘cold unprovoked one sided assault’ reported in the media. 

It was a two sided fight which could be considered a mitigating circumstance.

There is still a lot missing from the story.  

So true, the media is only showing the part they want the public to see. Who hit whom in the accident prior to the fight? It appears to me from the anger of the French person that his vehicle was hit by the motorbike. The Thai person is a typical Thai fighter, hitting when someone walks away. The french person was only defending himself and should claim self defense in court.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

He threw a punch….he didn’t swing a 2x4….

Was his intent to do bodily harm with a punch? The good news is there is lots of evidence when one punch kills someone and how that is classified….just follow similar cases for charges

sounds like the wife gave a lot of bs about nice car, wish I had one, stopping for directions etc

if in fact motorcycle hit Porsche accidentally or not…her credibility is shot 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Her story always sounded strange to me.

Clearly, she is just trying to cover for her husband who got involved in a fight willingly.

And trying to make it look like an unprovoked attack. Next, she'll be wanting compensation. Mark my words.

200,000 baht or jail

Be a good deal

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You are only seeing bias because you are bias.

Watch the video. 

No one is suggesting the French guys are not wrong for their actions, but, a lot of ppl have identified that the Thai guy is not as innocent as the reports and some comments suggest. 

The Thai guy is clearly a willing participant in the fight and complicit in his own injuries. 

There wouldn't have been a fight if they hadn't stopped the car and got out.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Screaming said:

It sounds like she was jealous and possibly did some damage to the Porsche. I hope the French guy gets a really good attorney and exposes these frauds. 

"Sounds like and possibly" Where are your facts?

• Like 1