For anyone who thought I sounded crazy a few days ago...

onebaht

That <deleted> has been coming got a long time. Like I said I first felt it when I was younger.

I bet it's why the world is going crazy right now.

Imagine having the biggest explosion of gamma rays ever in the universe smashing down on us right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gamma rays?

Of all the different types of ionizing radiation, Gamma has tremendous penetrating power.

Gamma rays, however, are less ionizing than alpha or beta particles.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/1/15/NASA's_Fermi_Explores_the_Early_Universe.ogv/NASA's_Fermi_Explores_the_Early_Universe.ogv.720p.vp9.webm

Gamma particles can travel through space with the greatest of ease.

However, most are easily absorbed in Earth's atmosphere, fortunately, or unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, gargamon said:

Lightyears are a measure of distance, not time. Reminds me of Hans Solo in starwars when he said he did the run from xxxx to yyyy in zzz parsecs. Parsecs are distance too. They must have done it to show Hans wasn't so bright.

They later corrected this to mean how short his run was because he could fly closer to the blackhole and survive because his ship was so fast.

9 hours ago, onebaht said:

That <deleted> has been coming got a long time. Like I said I first felt it when I was younger.

I bet it's why the world is going crazy right now.

Imagine having the biggest explosion of gamma rays ever in the universe smashing down on us right now.

But how does this prove you aren't ????????????????????????????????????

Record-breaking gamma-ray burst possibly most powerful explosion ever recorded

First detected by orbiting telescopes on the 9th of this month and later, on the 14th., by Gemini South Telescope in Chile. At 2.4 billion light years from us (in the Constellation Sagitta) astronomers think it may have been a supernova of a large star collapsing into a Black Hole. The Keil Longwave Monitor in Germany and another in the UK detected ionospheric disturbances (SID) and certain transmission interference. Apparently, this is cause for some concern because at that distance most of the GRB should have been absorbed on its journey ('rule of thumb' is a supernova ≤ 50 light years would be expected to disrupt communications or worse depending on strength and proximity).

Edited by TKDfella
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is what I think happened, roughly.

The womb is a fibonacci spiral NEG charge x when combined with electrical charge (you know what) = baby

The universe is a womb so when fibonacci spiral NEG charge x electrical charge Q (infinity) x 2 dimension = new universe

where? other side of black hole.

if you want to know what it looks like, try to imagine a big sea shell you can listen into at the beach (obviously the shape of universe, not the DNA strand (gamma blast) running through it.

universe.png

• Haha 1

Did you hear they think they found Santa Claus today? Or at least St. Nicolas.

He was buried under a church in Turkey, I think he was orthadox christian.

In yoga, they don't actually stretch muscles in opposite directions. The trick is to bend your body in opposite directions like a spiral and build strength in those positions. I'll add a pic.

Can anyone explain why Santa Claus is buried deep under the ground with a grave that's full of spiral fibonacci sequences and infinite negitive charges.

Or why he is sitting in a yoga position with hands doing opposite spirals + a negitive charge below and positive charge on top (which is the exact same thing that happened in the womb photo I posted.

Also, this is interesting. Tell me one Thai language that doesn't follow the fibonacci spiral yin and yang.

19.10.2022_11.22.03_REC.png

19.10.2022_10.43.29_REC.png

santa.jpg

yoga poses.webp hand-drawn-set-thai-alphabet-260nw-1608493993.webp

4 minutes ago, onebaht said:

Did you hear they think they found Santa Claus today? Or at least St. Nicolas.

He was buried under a church in Turkey, I think he was orthadox christian.

In yoga, they don't actually stretch muscles in opposite directions. The trick is to bend your body in opposite directions like a spiral and build strength in those positions. I'll add a pic.

Can anyone explain why Santa Claus is buried deep under the ground with a grave that's full of spiral fibonacci sequences and infinite negitive charges.

Or why he is sitting in a yoga position with hands doing opposite spirals + a negitive charge below and positive charge on top (which is the exact same thing that happened in the womb photo I posted.

Also, this is interesting. Tell me one Thai language that doesn't follow the fibonacci spiral yin and yang.

19.10.2022_11.22.03_REC.png

19.10.2022_10.43.29_REC.png

santa.jpg

yoga poses.webp 69.44 kB · 2 downloads hand-drawn-set-thai-alphabet-260nw-1608493993.webp 14.22 kB · 0 downloads

Oh dearie me ???? ... warning Will Robinson

10 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

Ready, set, assume the position, ... which in case you don't know requires a lot of bending over and kissing.

Me ... I think I'll chose to focus on the here and now.

I think that's the wrong way.

The right way is for everyone on earth to become more balanced and aware.

People think they need a lattice to repel forces, but they need meditation/yoga/tai chi etc

Right now = earth equals NEGATIVE

potential WW3

cough

financial collapse

cancel culture

protestors who become arsonists

etc

and a NEG times a NEG = positive (new universe)

but if earth was to become POSITIVE...

Positive x Negitive = negitive

negitive = opposite direction (up to the next level)

By the way of anyone wants to cheat, master lucid dreaming. And do those mindfulness things I said.

You can reach the next level by waking up in your dreams or not falling alseep when you go to bed(die).

Edited by onebaht
add die

One quick thing in case I didn't explain in properly.

Infinity is very violent at the poles, exact opposites of each other.

If you stop the force it becomes fibonacci + a straight line.

They collapse on themselves creating the path you should take to reach the next level.