Report: nonthaburi IO 90 days report

Went there around 12:25

parked my car at the parking place. I really dont recommend it. You can park almost anywhere around the place. Not for too long though. the street is really small and not that much space. for 1 hour parking its 20 baht. seems they are doing legit parking thing. they give you a ticket and your parking time is on it. I suggest just check the time. when exiting they will check the time and charge you. 

no car, no problem can go by taxi. 

place was flooded i think. not now but there are still mud around so keep it in mind. And also thats why the car parking place is really in bad shape. 

if you need copy things you can. there are 2 copy places around. 1 is at the parking place and the other one is opposite of it. 

for 90 days you need to go to 2nd floor. if its not open wait till its. when you enter tell the person on your left stand and they will give you the form you need. fill it. then for the queue number you need to give the form back to them, and you will get your queue. for 90 days your queue number will start with C..

there is a really nice guy with glasses collects your documents. queue moves fast. i had 9 people ahead of me and it took 20 min to get me. after you gave your documents just move back and wait. there will be a man giving out the passports first calling by nationality (not name) and if no responds then by name. it took my another 20min

i would say my waiting time at the hall for the door opens was around 25 min and another 5 min to fill the form.. another 20 min to wait call my queue number.. and probably another 15-20 min to get back my passport.

i noticed that for visa extensions they use another account and after you give your papers you need to wait till they call you to another room. nothing to worry. its only because the place is small. 

i must say every one was very helpful.. but the lady who gives you forms was little bit serious and talk to you serious and not trying to answer you. 

good luck

I try and visit Nonthaburi IMM only once a year. I think that they are quite organised and get a time and date booked for annual extension..

Always use on-line reporting for 90Day, as for me it's a 20km drive each way.

30 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

I used to pay the agency who takes care of my extensions 1500 baht a year to do the 90 Day Report. now, with the drive up window here in Chiang Mai, I just do it myself. In fact, just did it yesterday.

wow I have been signing in for over 13 years....for FREE ....WHY use agent for 90 days sign in ?????

1 hour ago, blackshadow said:

wow I have been signing in for over 13 years....for FREE ....WHY use agent for 90 days sign in ?????

1 hour ago, blackshadow said:

I just included the service to the extension service, any re-entry permit that they got for me. As was responded to elsewhere, some of us find it convenient to use an agency. Some prefer not ... to each their own.

• Like 2

On 10/25/2022 at 8:53 PM, cdnhawk said:

I don't understand why people like to waste time and report in person when the online 90-day reporting works perfectly now.

There are exceptions where online won't work. e.g. your first 90 days teport

Edited by SmokeandIce

On 10/26/2022 at 8:53 AM, cdnhawk said:

I don't understand why people like to waste time and report in person when the online 90-day reporting works perfectly now.

Well, I filed my 90 day report with Chaeng Wattana over three days ago. Got the email auto notification they received it almost immediately. But nothing since then. Whenever I check it's just "pending." Of course, now, it's too late to report by mail. I don't call this perfect.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Well, I filed my 90 day report with Chaeng Wattana over three days ago. Got the email auto notification they received it almost immediately. But nothing since then. Whenever I check it's just "pending." Of course, now, it's too late to report by mail. I don't call this perfect.

I just did mine online for Chonburi (Jomtien). One hour later I got the "Receipt of Notification" by email. 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 8:53 AM, cdnhawk said:

I can't speak for Nonthaburi, but I live in CM and it's a pleasure to do it in person at the shopping mall. I just did it today. I enjoyed my lunch, then hopped to Imm, got a queue number in about 1', two people in front, 3 min later I was out with my nice official 90d slip stapled to my passport. Actually, both me and my wife. Went on shopping. Tongue in cheek: why would I want to do it online??

Of course, I fully realize everyone has a different situation: some might find it more convenient online, or by post. Good that Imm gives us the options.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 8:54 AM, DrJack54 said:

Reads as good promotion for report via mail or Online..

Why folk report in person I will never understand. 

i went in person 2 fridays ago.......was in and out in less than 3 minutes...

peace of mind is why i go to soi 5 jomtien.....plus it is only 2 kms from where I live

7 minutes ago, blackshadow said:

i went in person 2 fridays ago.......was in and out in less than 3 minutes...

peace of mind is why i go to soi 5 jomtien.....plus it is only 2 kms from where I live

Typical post from Pattaya/Jomtien folk.

Not everyone is stone's throw from immigration. 

• Haha 1