3,000 people set to join Pattaya Bikini Beach Race this Saturday

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — Pattaya authorities expect to see over 3,000 runners participate in the upcoming Pattaya International Bikini Beach Race 2022 this weekend.

Fit or not, if you are in Pattaya or anywhere in Thailand or just planning to visit, you are more than welcome to attend this hot running event that will take place on the beach in front of Central Pattaya on Saturday, October 29th from 5:00 PM. Of course, registration is closed for new runners this close to the event but watching the event can be just as exciting if you didn’t register in time.

Pattaya City has collaborated with the Pattaya Business and Tourism Association to make this event happen. The starting point is located at the beach area in front of Central Pattaya Mall, stretching about five kilometers and lit up with lights across the beach.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/10/28/3000-people-set-to-join-pattaya-bikini-beach-race-on-october-29th/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-10-29

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

This is a slap in the face for the LGBQTBIFLJJ2KK community, surely the 'persons with Y chromosomes' wearing shorts are inappropriately dressed for a bikini run?????????????????

Is inappropriate if they decide to run with high heel shoes? ????

0EC1EE63-4CF4-48C9-94C8-4014B7F6925E.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, petermik said:

That looks like my missus....you should have asked me first before putting her pic on here.......????

I made the picture soon after she made me happy. For whatever reason I can't remember but I don't think she mentioned you at that time. ???? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I made the picture soon after she made me happy. For whatever reason I can't remember but I don't think she mentioned you at that time. ???? 

after she made me happy

She told you that Steven Seagal was in town???

Edited by Bert got kinky

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you would move 2 or 3 kg from the bottom to the top, then she would look a lot better.

300g more in each natural Would have been perfect, but the butt and just a tiny soft  belly is what makes me going. This is good enough. Curvy ladies is more moisted my experience

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

After all these ugly pictures this is what we are looking for - at least I do.

RedBikini.png.53be60d2f3514793bae26cb33824c163.png

Jeez man, you could have at least used a full pic and made it seem somewhat less 'all about the xxxx'......

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Jeez man, you could have at least used a full pic and made it seem somewhat less 'all about the xxxx'......

Sorry I was honest.

If anybody calls something bikini-something then what is it all about? That something? Or the bikini?

And if it is obviously about the bikini then let's concentrate on bikinis and what they are all about.

19894928_498820027129056_5017842663221140623_n.jpg.e2263c858800a43a33a015b27e6ede97.jpg.023065602313c6ee3e5e4f3024467af4.jpg