Drama as Nigerian drug dealer on Sukhumvit Soi 11 swallows the evidence after coke sting

webfact

10 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

What on earth are you talking about?  Where did it say he pressured anyone to take the drug??  It didn't.  She bought off him quite freely then when she got caught she turned him in.

I am guessing you don't know that cocaine is a recreational drug used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide - people with normal jobs, people who can use it on a night out with no problem at all, it does not affect their lives one tiny little bit.  

I don't like people peddling on the streets and he deserved to be arrested for it, especially considering it was probably low quality stuff.  But the rest of your post is just nonsense and makes it obvious you have no clue about real life and no clue what you are talking about.

For Schedule 1 and 2 Substances:

• Imprisonment of 5-20 years and a fine of 100,000-400,000 Baht for production, importation or exportation sale
  • Imprisonment not exceeding 5 years and a fine not exceeding 100,000 Baht for carrying across borders
  • Imprisonment of 1-5 years and a fine of 20,000-100,000 Baht for possession, use or consumption
  • Up to 10 years imprisonment and a fine of 100,000 – 1,000,000 Baht for production, importation or exportation. If the substance or substances found include morphine, opium or cocaine the penalty is increased to imprisonment of 20 years to life and fine of 2,000,000 – 5,000,000 Baht

You think he ONLY sold it to that one lady and she took it herself!!!! Wake up sheep!!!!!   Sheep, you have NO IDEA who he is selling it to...................... NO IDEA.                     DRUG DEALERS are the worst, worst of the worst.  ruin the world.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bbi1 said:

He's got some nice pointing skills in the photos, I give them a 9/10. Better effort than most other Thais I've seen in their photos.

Do the cops make people do the pointing or do people just like pointing all the time at the obvious? Seems common in all the photos of every incident.

It's a cultural thing, gives creedence to the cops and the media! Proves guilt and rightful arrest! ????

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2022 at 9:57 AM, Iamfalang said:

I'm NOT going to have any sympathy for a cocaine dealer.

Probably WOULD sell to a 10-year old kid.  Maybe 9, maybe 8, maybe 7 if they had money.   Sell to pregnant women?  Probably wouldn't care.......  so I'm not going to care either. 

Yeah because most drug dealers customers are 10 year old kids and pregnanat women! 

This may come as a surprise but there's plenty of p[eople out there who are NOT 10 year olds or woman to keep these guys more than busy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

'These passed through his system and were found to contain 15.33 grams of cocaine'. And he's pointing to 7 packages.

Anyone got his number? Asking for a friend.

Have your "friend" go to the nearest police station and get your cocaine.    How many times have you done cocaine in Thailand?  Ever sold it?  maybe you have pictures in LOS with cocaine laughing at how you can break the laws and destroy this country!!!!!!    Asking for a friend.    lol

02 205 2724  You can call and tell them you want cocaine!!!!!     Tell them you are asking for a friend!!!!   hahhahahahhahahahahahahahh

• Imprisonment of 5-20 years and a fine of 100,000-400,000 Baht for production, importation or exportation sale
  • Imprisonment not exceeding 5 years and a fine not exceeding 100,000 Baht for carrying across borders
  • Imprisonment of 1-5 years and a fine of 20,000-100,000 Baht for possession, use or consumption
  • Up to 10 years imprisonment and a fine of 100,000 – 1,000,000 Baht for production, importation or exportation. If the substance or substances found include morphine, opium or cocaine the penalty is increased to imprisonment of 20 years to life and fine of 2,000,000 – 5,000,000 Baht
  • Like 2

On 10/29/2022 at 9:57 AM, Iamfalang said:

I'm NOT going to have any sympathy for a cocaine dealer.

Probably WOULD sell to a 10-year old kid.  Maybe 9, maybe 8, maybe 7 if they had money.   Sell to pregnant women?  Probably wouldn't care.......  so I'm not going to care either. 

You don't know anything dude

7 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

Have your "friend" go to the nearest police station and get your cocaine.    How many times have you done cocaine in Thailand?  Ever sold it?  maybe you have pictures in LOS with cocaine laughing at how you can break the laws and destroy this country!!!!!!    Asking for a friend.    lol

02 205 2724  You can call and tell them you want cocaine!!!!!     Tell them you are asking for a friend!!!!   hahhahahahhahahahahahahahh

What a bunch of hysterical nonsense. 'Destroy the country" really? 

You obviously have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about and come across as rabid with a VERY predictable, knee-jerk reaction of the uneducated. I bet you lump ALL drugs under the one umbrella, with very little knoweldge of any of them? 

Well I have some news for you; the war on drugs is very much lost (drugs won), saner and more sensible minds are slowly understanding that not all drugs are the same (hence the recent advancements with cannabis) and sensible policies such as Portugal has introduced to decriminalise all drugs will soon be prevailant throughout the more sane countries.

You better start getting used to it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

I guess that is why we see more XTC and Ketamine dealers lately.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

On 10/29/2022 at 9:39 AM, steven100 said:

he's a damn cocaine dealer !    he deserves what's coming.

Why?  Don't you think adults should be allowed to choose if they want to take drugs? 

Why should people be allowed to drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes?  How about being allowed to gamble? ban that too?   Drive faster than 20km an hour?  Let's ban everything that is fun just because some people could be harmed by it.

I know 100's of people who use or used to use cocaine.  Bankers, lawyers, judges, business people, chefs and both men and women.  None of them had any issues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/29/2022 at 12:49 PM, bobbin said:

The dinosaurs are having their morning rant..

Let "them" die. Jail "them" for life..

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Cheerleaders for the Thaksin/Duterte social "solutions"

Speaking of "stones" most are lacking these..

Those who have/had skin in the game, i.e. consumers, are the ones with "stones" No different to protestors who actually go into the street. Not watching on television..

Al those who were not deterred by proscription are the ones responsible for the U-turns presently happening in the world.

Cocaine is ridiculously popular world wide. Vast majority of consumers are regular members of society except for their drug of choice.. which is enough to be labelled "criminals".

Drug policy is headed towards regulation, taxation, and rehabilitation for those who wish it... headed away from prosecution.

And that’s exactly why society Is fuc&ed

6 hours ago, xylophone said:

You could add a few more folk from African countries who "visit" here, and I have encountered them, and I have nothing good to say about them.

I often ask myself why they are here – – the sun? (No plenty in Africa), the sea? (many African countries surrounded by sea, and anyway if they don't like that, then there are other countries much closer, bordering sea), the nightlife? (Plenty in Lagos, Accra,etc). So I can't think of a good reason they are here unless they are looking for opportunities of the unlawful type.

Then of course there was the Ugandan streetwalker in Pattaya who made off with a few thousand baht from an English guy who decided to take her back to his room – – silly boy.

I worked in Nigeria for over a year and stayed in Ghana (as well as Libya for 15 months) and decided to take a holiday in Malta a few years later, and sitting on the bus in front of me were a couple of Nigerians, and one of them turned round to me and asked me where I was from, so I told him, and he asked me if I had ever been to Nigeria because it was a beautiful country, and I couldn't lie so I told him, "I had been to Nigeria and it was a <deleted> hole in my opinion!

No more discourse followed that short exchange.

Me, racist? No, just telling it like it is.

Well, I had my own experiences with African people.

I used to provide rooms for African students coming to my country to study. I welcomed them. I treated them like I do with students from my own country.

But then reality hits.

These people all want others to adjust to them. Even when I explain that when I visit other countries, I do some reading on the culture there, what to do and what not to do.

They could not understand that. They simply reply that they cannot abandon their ways of life..

Then I made some research, and checked on African culture, and I ended up on a site that described world IQ.

Not made to demean any people or country, just facts.

The I could understand why people from Cameroun could not understand basic concepts, the average IQ for that country is about 68. A bit challenged as we would think.

I could not get them to close the refrigerator door, because they claimed that it was not needed, because there was a thermostat inside. No kidding. And the food and spices used, waking up people because of the stench. When I said that these spices cannot be used here, they simply get offended.

Senegal, 78 IQ, no need to wash the bath tub, bed sheets, and more, for 6 months. Did not even know that this might be needed. And so on and so on. The list is too  long.

You can start at a level of 'not being a racist', and these people will slowly make you become one.

And I do hope that this only applies to first generation newcomers.

I keep my hopes

I am an optimist hehe.

Regards

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

• Like 1