Alcohol Bill: Move Forward party calls for MPs to "vote for the people and not the 1%" in Wednesday's vote

webfact

50 minutes ago, ukrules said:

I predict that nothing will change, I'd like to be wrong but I have a feeling they will all be voting for whoever has paid them.

Of course it won't change, the money has the want to be hiso by the short and curlies, "votes as tell you or else. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Archie Baker said:

The big three will entertain and gift those that matter.  He better watch out what he says in public and learn the rules. 

Could end up with a long free holiday in a Bangkok Hilton if he is not careful

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The amendments to the law will see smaller brewers and home brewers to be able to enter the market, reported

I don't want to enter the market. I just wanna brew my own beer legally without risking going to jail.

Just like growing your own weed... neither should be illegal, anywhere in this universe 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I lived in LOS for nearly thirty years. Every time they sold any beer that was drinkable, it disappeared. When I arrived in 1987 I drank Kloster', then it was no more. Then the wretched mess with Carlsberg, one of my favourite beers, with the winner being that **** they call Chang. I hate Heineken - it tastes like kid's beer (old KB in Oz), too sweet. I'm no longer living in LOS but I'm visiting soon - can you still buy Tiger ? It's the only beer I can tolerate, apart from Beer Lao from over the river. Every other brand of stuff they call "beer" in LOS is putrid. I doubt the big boys will ever let the status quo be altered. Too much at stake, sadly. Nothing ever changes for the better in LOS. Like Sgt Barnes says in the movie 'Platoon' - "there's the way it ought to be, then there's the way it is" .....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear ThaiBev and Boonrawd, please brew some decent beers at reasonable prices then you won't need to worry about small brewers and home brewers taking away your business.

With all your experience and resources you could probably compete on quality and price rather than using unfair laws to maintain your market share.

18 hours ago, webfact said:

He said it was time in the vote this Wednesday for MPs to show that they care about "the 99% rather than the 1%"

Prayut has voiced his personal opinion regarding this.. he wants the monopoly to continue... stuff the people.

And he has told his lackeys which way to vote.

Introducing small breweries to compete with the big guys is a pretty good idea. There are some already but hard to find.

The normal train of events has been 1. open a small distillery or brewery 2. become popular 3. get bought out by Thai Bev.

So still a good idea.