[VIDEO] Pit Bull attack at condominium - juristic person tells victim they had just seen the animal

webfact

23 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Usual comment from an an owner of an aggressive breed. 

Its not YOUR well trained dog thats the problem PJ71... You may be a great dog owner. 

The problem is the other owners who fail to train their dogs and when they don’t these dogs can be aggressive and deadly (the stats prove this). 

This is not the same as failing to train a cocker spaniel or golden retriever which does not have an ‘aggressive instinct’ or undergone generations of breeding to be aggressive and attack. 

These dogs are dangerous unless well trained. 

And when you comment.. 'Usual comments from people that have never owned these dogs'

Well of course we haven’t opened these dogs... Its because we are not stupid..

.... we know these dogs need lots of space, experienced ownership, dedicated time, skilled training....  IF we cannot provide this we know these types of dogs become aggressive and dangerous - thats exactly why we don’t have them. 

Any person who owns these dogs in an inner city environment without the space, time and experience to train them properly is a selfcentered ayhole for creating a danger - we read of this again and again. 

Exactly!  Reminds me of the line from comedian Steve Hofstetter:

"I'm not a helicopter pilot, but if I saw a helicopter stuck in a tree, I'd say "Dude <deleted> up."

23 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Any person who owns these dogs in an inner city environment without the space, time and experience to train them properly is a selfcentered ayhole for creating a danger - we read of this again and again. 

Could not agree more....

It staggers me that people are prepared to buy big, energetic dogs, but also live in a city.....it really should not be allowed for the sake of the dog as much as anyone else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"A dog biting a woman getting out a lift is not interesting to many..."

Er, yes it is, hence the interest here as just one example.

No, it is just an excuse for pro/anti pit bulls to fight it out again. 

Had a Pit/Lab mixed.. wonderful dog raised from puppy. Once I heard her heard her barking like crazy and hearing bad reviews on their temperament ran in backyard with a stick Incase I had to defend myself…. she was trying to help a little puppy that’s head was stuck in the fence….

the only other issue …. neighbor said she tried to bite him… asked how dog was in fenced backyard..

uhh ohhh I was going to borrow your lawnmower that was in backyard…. no one was home thy were

doing that four letter word WORK… gave the dog a treat no one should go and take anything out of

anyone’s yard without asking …..

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

No. That's why owners should be educated. There is no reason to wipe out an entire breed just because certain humans do not know how to raise them. 

It would be impossible anyway, since "PitBull" is a general term that can cover many different breeds such as Cane Corso, American PitBull Terrier, Doggo Argentino, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Bulldog, various cross breeds etc.

image.png.ef0b4e6b0735d6bf0ed3d5724c99b5bf.png

There was an attack a couple of years ago reported on here by what was clearly a badly bred English bulldog that was labelled "PitBull" attack. Time to educate people.

I remember a phrase used by Anthony Robbins, during his presentations. Trying to teach people the importance of using the right word. He did not consider that 'time to educate people', but in any event, here it is:

"I like it when you say that something is impossible, and you do it anyway'.

5 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Along with many others on this thread. Another poster that doesn't know what he's talking about. 

https://petkeen.com/can-golden-retrievers-be-aggressive/

I read the article all the way through and although it is specifically talking about golden retrievers, the article really applies to all breeds of dog.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 12:18 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Well... We’ve had enough of these ‘aggressive dog threads’ to know the issues... but they are still being defended by some with comments such as ‘its not the dogs fault’ etc...

... I don’t care.. IF a dog needs to be well trained to have its natural aggression and instinct 'trained out of it’ then there is something very wrong already.... 

And why isn't the dog living in a much more suitable environment?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/1/2022 at 5:27 AM, Andre0720 said:

Oh, another failure about following my advice regarding total eradication of these breeds.

But then, I give lots of advice to my GF, same failure level.

Oh well, I try to keep on smiling....

If the world only realised how important what you have to say is, it would be a wonderful place.

On 11/2/2022 at 8:40 AM, mikebell said:

You cannot educate dog owners; they are blinded by sentimentality. 

As you also say deafened too! My neighbours seem to have no issue with thier incessant barking. (When they are at home that is). 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I’m glad that you are a fully responsible owner who would take full liability in the event a your dog attacked someone (wouldn’t you ?? - heavy fine if your dog hurt someone / jail if your dog killed a child etc).

Liability for something in Thailand - lol

This shows your naivety.

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Naivety you say??... You’ve just shown your true colours.

Yes - that's what i said.

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

If your Pitbull attacked and killed a child

Won't happen. I only have control of my own life not others, therefore i'm not concerned about things i have zero control over.

33 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Won't happen.

Reckless stupidity....   The only responsible answer from an owner of any dog, particularly dogs considered power and dangerous is something along the lines of.... 

“Owning a powerful dog with a reputation for being dangerous comes with additional responsibility and requires additional measures to ensure the dog is secure and innocent others are safe at all times.... those who can’t meet these measures should not own these types of dog’.... 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2022 at 9:55 AM, RabidRenu said:

They are nice dogs if they have their balls removed if they're male, can't comment on the bitches. A major problem I witness on a daily basis (the farm family has one) is they don't know their own strength and heft and are highly excitable, often bumping heavily into whatever is in the way

Doesn't the above apply to most of the owners of these canine Killers???

The owners of such critters in the UK quite often own these creatures to watch over their stash of illegal drugs and deter competitors. Hope the RTP don't read this and come a sniffing round Pit Bull owners ????