43 teenagers arrested at two alleged drug parties in Sattahip area

snoop1130

79D46E6C-06AC-4120-A0A4-B63F80ABBA94-696x392.jpeg

PHOTO: นักข่าว เมืองชล

Chonburi police busted two alleged drug parties in the Sattahip area and arrested over 43 teenagers, mostly under 18 years old.

Chonburi police led by Pol. Maj. Gen. Kittanate Thanananthavisin, Chief Commander of Chonburi Police, arranged a press conference to announce a massive arrest of 43 teenagers who allegedly mingled at two unnamed resorts in the Sattahip area to hold drug parties.

The operation to take down the two parties took place at 2.30 AM on Thursday, November 3rd, after police received a tip-off from concerned citizens.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/11/04/43-teenagers-arrested-at-two-alleged-drug-parties-in-sattahip-area/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-11-04

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, mikebell said:

RTP do so little, they are continually dependent on whistle-blowers AKA 'concerned citizens'.

Most crimes are solved by the general public with information in the West tbf. But yes the RTP are far from proactive.  They even need a nudge at times to be reactive.

I don’t know what the issue is of someone reporting it.  So I’m guessing it’s ok what these teenagers did.  Just leave them have their fun? The person or persons reporting it did the right thing. 
If I was staying at a resort, hotel,  or a residence.  And people were having loud drug party.  I would report it too.  I don’t care what country it is.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Agreed, Anutins helping the younger generation get a foot on the drug ladder with his leagalisation this year.

Reap what you sow Thailand.

Give it 10 years Thailand will have a huge drug problem, mush more than now.

I've never heard of the drug ladder. Is it like the gun ladder? From a quick Google, cannabis was illegal in every state in the US until 2012. Did this prevent drug use there, or go one millimetre to controlling it? Are you insane?

Come on guys. Weren't you ever teenagers? Beats brawling in the street, as is the wont of many teenage Thais, kicking the cxxx out of each other and inflicting long lasting injury, right?

Hardly the crime of the century. Mingling on drugs. Ye gods.

12 hours ago, bradiston said:

I've never heard of the drug ladder. Is it like the gun ladder? From a quick Google, cannabis was illegal in every state in the US until 2012. Did this prevent drug use there, or go one millimetre to controlling it? Are you insane?

Come on guys. Weren't you ever teenagers? Beats brawling in the street, as is the wont of many teenage Thais, kicking the cxxx out of each other and inflicting long lasting injury, right?

Are you insane...you ask me?

Soft drugs lead to Ya ba users.. and we see where that leads to don't we.

13 hours ago, bradiston said:

A crime is a crime irrespective how odd people feel about it. 

When the result is some desperate addict attacking his parents, or a stranger on the street, or even lesser anti-social behaviour, it is a problem. So far, Thailand does have a less issues than so many other countries... be nice to stay that way. 

14 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Are you insane...you ask me?

Soft drugs lead to Ya ba users.. and we see where that leads to don't we.

Thinks... yes, but where ELSE does ganja lead? Tick all that apply.

Munchies?

Insatiable craving for gallons of draught Guinness?

Uncontrollable giggling?

Dangerously athletic dancing?

Fusion of prefrontal lobes?

Spark of life in brain?

Ignoring of sign saying "Ya Ba users this way".