Successful online business for sale

3 minutes ago, rankric said:

It sounds oh so lovely Garee, a mill a month, details upon details upon details and a thriver too!

Simple questions mostly and amazon accounts are frequently sold nowadays for the dingbat that said neigh to that.

Average number of shipments/sales per month?

All buyers that are interested can access these infos. 

I'm afraid, I'm not selling it on Aseannow, but simply asked if it was possible to meet buyers in Thailand.

Missus has asked a few people but none have any ideas.

I thought some knowledgeable foreigners might know something.

2 minutes ago, garrya said:

All buyers that are interested can access these infos. 

I'm afraid, I'm not selling it on Aseannow, but simply asked if it was possible to meet buyers in Thailand.

Sitting on a lot of dead rubber by the sounds of it. How many suppliers then? Asian business brokers, smergers or brokers. But i think based on your zero data policy the biggest hurdle in the sale will be you. Best of luck tho chum.

4 minutes ago, rankric said:

Sitting on a lot of dead rubber by the sounds of it. How many suppliers then? Asian business brokers, smergers or brokers. But i think based on your zero data policy the biggest hurdle in the sale will be you. Best of luck tho chum.

Lol. Mate, you are indeed an interesting person. 

I have asked if someone knows a way to sell a business like this. 

Let me also repeat, you may want to read it again, I am NOT offering anything for sale here. I'm only asking a question whether its viable to meet buyers in Thailand.

One more time, I AM NOT SELLING THE BUSINESS IN THIS THREAD!!! 

Hence, I'm not going to share our company information with you! 

Lol, how many times shall I write this down???????????

15 minutes ago, garrya said:

Contrary to earlier statement, you DO want to sell, just not to us on AN ????

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:
13 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why should he disclose any of that information here, he's not offering his wife's business for sale here, he's just asking if it can be done.

Anything can be done if the price is right, even that information has not been posted.

That's because he's not offering it for sale!

8 minutes ago, rankric said:

We source directly from manufacturers. 

Throughout the years we have managed to find the most reliable ones. 

Zero data policy? I didn't know you were the Tax Collection Department 

1 minute ago, garrya said:

We source directly from manufacturers. 

Throughout the years we have managed to find the most reliable ones. 

Zero data policy? I didn't know you were the Tax Collection Department 

I recall you had a lot of issues with shoppee on another thread and any ecom person knows basic data like avg packages shipped per month. Not exactly financial data, no mention of premises and stock holding estimates. Thats beyond basic data and if anyone who could help was reading your thread, how can they look themselves in the mirror and believe garee has a genuine opportunity that needs further examination?

No ones buying G, shoppee (TH) will be no where in a year anyway and you surely know that much.

9 minutes ago, rankric said:

Not exactly financial data, no mention of premises and stock holding estimates.

Unless a popular item, and can get at bulk discount ... most things are drop shipped.   If not, then we're talking higher overhead w/warehouse & employees for S&H.

No info ... No sale

Edited by KhunLA

1 hour ago, garrya said:

But you know it better as you run my business, don't you

No... I now "know" it because you've told me (taking what you said at face value).

That is far better information than "you can sell our stock at whatever price you like", however it doesn't discount the fact that you did originally make such an outrageous claim.

4 minutes ago, rankric said:

I recall you had a lot of issues with shoppee on another thread and any ecom person knows basic data like avg packages shipped per month. Not exactly financial data, no mention of premises and stock holding estimates. Thats beyond basic data and if anyone who could help was reading your thread, how can they look themselves in the mirror and believe garee has a genuine opportunity that needs further examination?

No ones buying G, shoppee (TH) will be no where in a year anyway and you surely know that much.

Of course online selling has its pros and cons. And it's true it's not easy to deal with Shopee and Lazada's partner support not saying the buyers.

We are not selling properties, but the rights, the name, the stock, manufacturers details, advice, the portfolio of an established business. 

Buyer can have a warehouse wherever he wants it. We rent our shop and storages. 

Anyways, I know a few people who tried to open their online shops recently, but can't make it work. Some have stopped doing it and some are struggling. It's too late to start from zero. But taking over an established online shop gives the chance to immediately raise revenue. 

Our yearly turnover is 11-12 million baht. It's a smallish business. However, in reality, we could do way more than that but we haven't got the capacity to handle that much.

2 minutes ago, garrya said:

Of course online selling has its pros and cons. And it's true it's not easy to deal with Shopee and Lazada's partner support not saying the buyers.

We are not selling properties, but the rights, the name, the stock, manufacturers details, advice, the portfolio of an established business. 

Buyer can have a warehouse wherever he wants it. We rent our shop and storages. 

Anyways, I know a few people who tried to open their online shops recently, but can't make it work. Some have stopped doing it and some are struggling. It's too late to start from zero. But taking over an established online shop gives the chance to immediately raise revenue. 

Our yearly turnover is 11-12 million baht. It's a smallish business. However, in reality, we could do way more than that but we haven't got the capacity to handle that much.

And the % net profit on that 12 mil gross ?

4 minutes ago, JayClay said:

No... I now "know" it because you've told me (taking what you said at face value).

That is far better information than "you can sell our stock at whatever price you like", however it doesn't discount the fact that you did originally make such an outrageous claim.

You need to learn online selling.

It's not a local mom and pop shop where the soda is always 10 baht. 

There is of course a limit as to how much you can charge for a product. 

However, it's down to the seller to create their marketing and advertising. Sellers can make their products popular but it requires hard work.  It's more important than your price. 

But you know it better. 

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

3-4 mil last year. This year is gonna be slightly higher. Probably 4.5-4.7.

We could do more but we can't handle and don't want to have more orders. 

As I said, it's a smallish business but with some more investment the turnover could easily jump to 20+ mill

2 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Yea ... it's starting to remind me of all those high profit box bars, people are trying to unload.   A few months before foreclosure ????

So profitable and so easy,  I just want to give it away to someone ????  Who needs or wants all those millions.

11 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Yea ... it's starting to remind me of all those high profit box bars, people are trying to unload.   A few months before foreclosure ????

So profitable and so easy,  I just want to give it away to someone ????  Who needs or wants all those millions.

We are moving. You may have missed that brother lol.

13 minutes ago, garrya said:

3-4 mil last year. This year is gonna be slightly higher. Probably 4.5-4.7.

We could do more but we can't handle and don't want to have more orders. 

As I said, it's a smallish business but with some more investment the turnover could easily jump to 20+ mill

So in very general terms its operating at around a 25% nett profit.(possibly ????)

19 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

My daughter started, as many do, from zero, and doing quite nicely.

Without a huge buy in of an established business, so no waiting for a larger ROI paying off that buy in, eating away at monthly profits.

Good on her. I also know successful sellers. It's not rocket science, is it.

46 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He is not offering it for sale he is asking only if that type of business can be sold so your budget is irrelevant!

He's very much trying to sell. He has stated that he's not trying to sell here, but that is a missed opportunity. The answers to questions posted here should be the same as questions posted anywhere.

Why not treat this online site as a possible avenue to find people that might be interested to buy? The questions asked here are likely to be not all that different from anywhere else. Putting up defensive barriers wont help. People buy from people before anything else.

Anyway, I wish the OP all the best.

34 minutes ago, Woof999 said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He is not offering it for sale he is asking only if that type of business can be sold so your budget is irrelevant!

He's very much trying to sell. He has stated that he's not trying to sell here, but that is a missed opportunity. The answers to questions posted here should be the same as questions posted anywhere.

Why not treat this online site as a possible avenue to find people that might be interested to buy? The questions asked here are likely to be not all that different from anywhere else. Putting up defensive barriers wont help. People buy from people before anything else.

Everything in my comment is 100% accurate and everything in your comment needs to be addressed to the OP, not me.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thumbs Up 1