Anybody loading up on BTC on this dip?

In Full Agreement

1 minute ago, DumbFalang said:

Well apparently, my dedication to this subject and the hard work I did over the past few years has been a complete waste of time as sparky has decided that I am a scammer. Oh well, I will have to think up some new evil master plan and hope I get away with it without sparky catching me.

Sparky has also spent years studying the markets and he cracked it , he knows how the markets work and he knows how to make a profit .

He let me know the secret about how to trade successfully and how to make a profit guaranteed , without fail .

The secret to successfully trading on the stock market is..............after years of personal research :

* Buy low................Sell high*

That all you need to do , how easy is that ?

He cracked the markets 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Sparky has also spent years studying the markets and he cracked it , he knows how the markets work and he knows how to make a profit .

He let me know the secret about how to trade successfully and how to make a profit guaranteed , without fail .

The secret to successfully trading on the stock market is..............after years of personal research :

* Buy low................Sell high*

That all you need to do , how easy is that ?

He cracked the markets 

Send me 5,000 baht a week. My email is [email protected]

6 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Given his name I dont believe any of it.

I never expected you to. Just to put your mind at rest I will quote something I put on my website for people like you to give them fair notice that I am a scammer:

"I don't want to waste anybody's time. I also don't want to waste my own time, so let's cut to the chase. If you have never been called a conspiracy theorist before, then this site is probably not for you. My educational resources and platform have been developed for critical thinkers - those that have the ability to think for themselves and are capable of making their own decisions. Less than one in a hundred people have critical thinking skills, so my target audience is very small indeed."

Honestly sparky, I'm the most honest scammer you could ever hope to meet ????

Just now, DumbFalang said:

I never expected you to. Just to put your mind at rest I will quote something I put on my website for people like you to give them fair notice that I am a scammer:

"I don't want to waste anybody's time. I also don't want to waste my own time, so let's cut to the chase. If you have never been called a conspiracy theorist before, then this site is probably not for you. My educational resources and platform have been developed for critical thinkers - those that have the ability to think for themselves and are capable of making their own decisions. Less than one in a hundred people have critical thinking skills, so my target audience is very small indeed."

Honestly sparky, I'm the most honest scammer you could ever hope to meet ????

Post your website name then.

5 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

It goes up and down - same as any share.

Sorry if you cannot understand.

What you should be sorry about is that you can't explain it away. Your own words: "same as any share". How does that translate to "Not a share. It's a coin" You think calling it by another name is meaningful? You've got nothing.

Just now, placeholder said:

What you should be sorry about is that you can't explain it away. Your own words: "same as any share". How does that translate to "Not a share. It's a coin" You think calling it by another name is meaningful? You've got nothing.

It is a digital coin. It goes up and down like forex, like a share.

Please stop trolling me with nonsense.

Just now, Sparktrader said:

It is a digital coin. It goes up and down like forex, like a share.

Please stop trolling me with nonsense.

Except unlike forex, its real value lies only in relation to other currencies. Whereas the Euro, the Dollar, the Yen, the Yuan, etc are tied to real economies and their purchasing power in their respective countires doesn't fluctuate in proportion to what they're doing in the currency markets. But bitcoin does. Which means it's a share, not a currency.

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Except unlike forex, its real value lies only in relation to other currencies. Whereas the Euro, the Dollar, the Yen, the Yuan, etc are tied to real economies and their purchasing power in their respective countires doesn't fluctuate in proportion to what they're doing in the currency markets. But bitcoin does. Which means it's a share, not a currency.

Nothing like shares. No profits, no revenue. It's a digital asset.

Just now, Sparktrader said:

Nothing like shares. No profits, no revenue. It's a digital asset.

That's a fair point. But it does not function like a currency. And its purchasing power depends entirely on the price it commands in the markets. So it is in no meaningful way a currency.

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

You mean Craig?

What I mean is - the fairy tale of how Bitcoin was started and what it was supposed to be is hilarious for those of us that dare to question official narratives.

Bitcoin will stick it to the bankers eh sparky? They must be shaking in their boots.

17 minutes ago, DumbFalang said:

What I mean is - the fairy tale of how Bitcoin was started and what it was supposed to be is hilarious for those of us that dare to question official narratives.

Bitcoin will stick it to the bankers eh sparky? They must be shaking in their boots.

Relax

"Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss....we won't be fooled again" ----The Who

But they WILL be fooled again.

FTX held $16 billion in customer assets. It lent $10 billion to it's sister firm, Alameda, a trading firm. Alameda lent money and it was secured by the FTT coin, a coin conjured from thin air by......guess......FTX and Sam Bankman-Fried

What could possibly go wrong? 

But the beauty of crypto and crypto exchanges is they're unregulated, so there's nothing to stand in the way of the character, integrity and genius of guys like Sam Bankman-Fried.  /sarc

Except reality.

In 2008 things went bad because firms created Synthetic CDO Squareds with a CDS kicker.

A decade later crytpo turns out to be a Ponzi Scheme with a Mobius Strip attached to it.

Oh, but that's only one player, not the whole industry.

I'm going to bet---based on watching how these things traded---that it IS the whole industry.

Each crypto might theoretically be finite, but they are fiat by another name with no govt or economy of a sovereign (with taxing authority) to back it up. Crypto makes fiat look like the Rock of Gibraltar.

Looking back....crypto was always a manipulated asset. It rose because large holders ramped it and brought attention to it. The 'train was leaving the station' so everybody wanted to get on board. (See Charles MacKay and "Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds"). Then it peaked. Then it began to crash. Several times large holders tried to ramp it again, hoping to reawaken the frenzy that, inter alia, rocketed btc to $68K. It didn't work. They kept trying.

How did they do this? It seems they used 'exchanges' who loaned money (to themselves, as FTX-Alameda shows) to buy coins and then pledge the coins as loan collateral. It's kind of a tautology, or as I wrote, a Ponzi with a Mobius Strip attached.

But it wasn't actually real buying power. It was people defending their position.

DeFi seems to be a mechanism for maintaining your own $26 billion 'net worth'. I think banks can breathe a sigh of relief.

And guess what? Binance, which was going to save FTX until it found out this: FTX did the same thing Binance has been doing......loaning funds to buy things that are the basis for Binance' supposed value. Binance saw itself in FTX, and wanted no part of it.

So behind the current 'value' of many coins is....what's that thing called.......DEBT. Large holders took on debt to support their large holdings.

But hey...it's self-regulated...and 'geniuses' like Sam Bankman-Fried stand solidly behind it.

Small holders of crypto are bugs in search of a windshield, and all the Lambos and Ferraris of the Sam Bankman-Frieds are coming at them pedal to the metal.

"Nothing from nothing leaves nothing"----Billy Preston

Edited by Walker88
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

19 hours ago, Neeranam said:

No, DeFi will stick it to the bankers

No. Banks already make use of blockchain, and they will adopt/assimilate crypto after their own fashion. Crypto is NOT going away. I'm not a crypto investor m, so have no dog in this fight, just watching.