Many Republicans Want Trump Convicted and 'Out of Their Way': Attorney

Scott

A lifelong, serial criminal.

Soon, it seems (sane people hope), to be convicted from multiple, imminent trails (the evidence of his decades long very serious real estate conspiratorial frauds in NY being just one which hopefully will see him do at least a decade in jail). 

Not to mention the high-crimes he has committed against the American People which are clearly treasonous in my opinion - attempting to overthrow the government. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Chris Christie also known for obesity had his peak time and he didn't grab and also he's very rude which Americans are sick of.

I saw him on a few things in the past few months, he's grown more slimey and loathsome in my eyes.  Bill Maher was trying to get him to say he doesn't support DT and he managed to slide past actually saying it.  They don't drain the swamps in Jersey.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LosLobo said:

That biased ruling by SCOTUS in 2010 was a blow to Democracy by favoring big business to be able to make unlimited donations to the PAC's of the Republicans for favorable policies.

Citizens United Explained | Brennan Center for Justice

A similar thing with dark money from Federalist Society to support the nominations of their candidates to SCOTUS

What in the World Happened to the Supreme Court? - The Atlantic

LOL. Didn't do the Federalist Society much good then, did it?

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Didn't do the Federalist Society much good then, did it?

Really? You don't think it's possible that the Republicans would have done much worse if not for that ruling? And of course, Trump, the swamp-drainer appointed justices who will continue to support that  ruling.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I was talking about the last election, not over 2 years ago.

You fail to understand that the US Constitution requires only the president to submit nominations for SCOTUS. Mid-terms don't change presidents.

With respect, if you cannot answer questions about your posts, why comment on subjects that you know nothing about?

Edited by LosLobo

3 hours ago, LosLobo said:

You fail to understand that the US Constitution requires only the president to submit nominations for SCOTUS. Mid-terms don't change presidents.

With respect, if you cannot answer questions about your posts, why comment on subjects that you know nothing about?

Given activity I am unable to comment on I am putting you on ignore. Bye.