Xi Did Not Shake Hands With Prayut ‘Because Of Covid Measures’

webfact

The governments explanation about the failed handshake was total BS  Xi shook hands with all the other leaders. If it was due to covid fears why wasn't Xi wearing his mask? 

Maybe Xi didn't like how Prayut was getting chummy with the Yanks, but that is just Prayut sitting on the fence again. There comes a time when you have to pick sides, unfortunately Thailand is not very good at picking the right side. They made a big mistake in WW2 

Edited by johncat1

11 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Yes, he's so afraid of getting anything from masked up Prayuth that he took all safety measures possible not to get exposed to anything...

image.jpeg

It's obvious all the world leaders have a team with them probably including a doctor expert re covid etc and monitoting any/all medical reports about other leaders. Meaning that the leaders are probably advised quickly who to NOT shake hands / who to NOT stand close to. 

18 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

More likely is that he views Thailand as the tiny, significant and irrelevant nation that it is, with no influence on him, China or anywhere or anything else in the world.

but China still needs Thailand to cooperate on the rail project so China can cheaply export products from Thai ports.

On 11/19/2022 at 3:43 AM, Willy Wombat said:

Xi shook the hand of the Canadian cuck Trudeau too.

Thai Government spokesman just trying to save face and anyone who believes his words is a moron.

If Xi is following STRICKT covid measures. why is he not wearing a mask????? Thai's expect us to believe anything. In schools not distance in class, no distance at lunch, no distance in the van, but all still wearing a mask. ??????

16 minutes ago, Ginner said:

If Xi is following STRICKT covid measures. why is he not wearing a mask????? Thai's expect us to believe anything. In schools not distance in class, no distance at lunch, no distance in the van, but all still wearing a mask. ??????

Sorry, are you talking of not wearing masks or the wearing of them.... or just blathering?

On 11/19/2022 at 3:50 AM, ukrules said:

This is a snub. Likely because Xi is scared like a child of COVID and of course Prayuth was recently in touch with Hun Sen so the risk would be elevated but I prefer to think it's a snub all the same ????

Have you had covid?

I wish I was more careful about shaking hands. 

17 hours ago, johncat1 said:

unfortunately Thailand is not very good at picking the right side. They made a big mistake in WW2

Paw Piboonsongram was a good friend of the leaders in Europe in the 1930s. If it weren't for the Nationalistic movement then, we wouldn't have had Pad Thai(noodles of the people). 

On 11/19/2022 at 3:43 AM, Willy Wombat said:

Xi shook the hand of the Canadian cuck Trudeau too.

Thai Government spokesman just trying to save face and anyone who believes his words is a moron.

Xi looks like a soul sucked podling from the Dark Crystal. I would not shake Xi hand if I was paid to.

51 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Have you had covid?

54 years old and zero vax shots. Got covid for 1 week and it felt like swallowing razor blades every time I had to swallow and felt like razor blades coming out the other end every time I had to use the restroom.  But I am still glad I weathered through it without vaxxing and have since taken care of my triple vaxxed wife and two daughters when they got it. Then took care of my wife when she got it a second time.  I took no extra precautions when taking care of them. There is something to be said about the whole natural antibody thing.  Now once a month I go to Chulabhorn Research Institute to donate blood for antibody research.

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Have you had covid?

I had a cold in 2020, apart from that, nothing, but I have been taking evasive measures thoughout the entire time. Quite successfully I might add, almost everyone I know has had covid either once or twice, mostly in the last 18 months.

The medical community seems to have assigned less importance to what they term 'fomite' transmission which is how it might spread through touch instead of breathing it in. In fact some of them have come out and said it's negligible, as in it's technically possible.

Highly amusing. Of course it's a snub! He's noted that Thailand's beloved PM is trying to compete with him to obtain the position of  lifetime leadership of a nation. And that the PM and his Cabinet have decided not to buy Chinese second hand submarines 

On 11/19/2022 at 8:40 AM, TTSIssues said:

He also shook hands with Biden as well.

great snub !

Xi and his demented zero covid. As they say 'always get max political mileage out of a pandemic'. I can see the Chinese locked down for years with this lunatic at the helm. The west tried it, but freedom and democracy and sound reasoning stopped this nonsense. Best they can do now in the west is say 'ooooh ahhh get scared everyone - we have a new variant'.

On 11/20/2022 at 12:14 PM, jacko45k said:

Sorry, are you talking of not wearing masks or the wearing of them.... or just blathering?

Sorry. If you are incapable of comprehending the English language, my written reply wouldn't be much held to you. Let a grade 2 student translate it to you. My grade 2 would understand it. 

Just now, Ginner said:

Sorry. If you are incapable of comprehending the English language, my written reply wouldn't be much held to you. Let a grade 2 student translate it to you. My grade 2 would understand it. 

PS: Look at the picture?

2 hours ago, Ginner said:

Ironic that!