Patpong

JimTripper

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"If you are a true sub you could. It does not sound like you are".

I'm not a sub freak of any type, I'm normal, why do you keep suggesting that I am by using the word "you"?!

Being in BarBar is not really “normal”. You are participating in an extreme power exchange sexually charged activity. Are you submissive or dominant?

16 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Being in BarBar is not really “normal”. You are participating in an extreme power exchange sexually charged activity. Are you submissive or dominant?

As I found out, I'm a little bit of both ????????????

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

All most of the bars with girls offer beer only.  Thought it was the only bar on pp1 that offered liquor 

As of when, and which bars did you go in to. You know I'm just up the road from the Pong and I can fact-check this in a New York minute? ????

At Kings Castle II right now. 25-30 girls in red bikinis. No black curtain so no chance of anything risqué.

Mostly average lookers but some nice bodies and a few cute faces. Eye of the beholder of course.

Beers 170, spirits 170, lady drink 220.

Music is techno but not bad. Then again I'm not an old-timer and quite enjoy EDM ????

4 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

At Kings Castle II right now. 25-30 girls in red bikinis. No black curtain so no chance of anything risqué.

Mostly average lookers but some nice bodies and a few cute faces. Eye of the beholder of course.

Beers 170, spirits 170, lady drink 220.

Music is techno but not bad. Then again I'm not an old-timer and quite enjoy EDM ????

Mate, they cannot be that nice to look at if you're sitting there talking to us !!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Mate, they cannot be that nice to look at if you're sitting there talking to us !!!!!!

LOL. I normally drink one beer before I even consider buying a girl a drink. I can type a few sentences in that space of time. 

I use a swipe keyboard, you should try it sometime ????

Just on patpobg 1.  My apologies you can get mixed drinks.

Anyway the news on the soi is that the bar I referred to is open sort of chairs are up but big screen tv for football 

This bar is supposed to open on the first.

There is supposed to be a night market at the silom entrance starting 5 December.

Raining there so not a lot of foot traffic for bars

IMG20221124200641.jpg

IMG20221124200610.jpg

On 11/23/2022 at 8:46 PM, Lemsta69 said:

I haven't been to the Museum yet, I don't like the French guy that hangs around outside the front LOL. Apparently the full history is available there, at least according to a YouTube video I watched. That video was quite interesting, it mentioned that IBM and the CIA used to have offices down on Patpong. 

Bar stool talk says it was a Chinese guy named Fat Fong who bought the land many moons ago and made it what it is now. But for the life of me I don't understand why the family haven't razed it to the ground and put up an office building or condos or something. That's prime real estate isn't it, it's got be worth heaps (billions? I'm not sure about Silom land values).

A Thaniya-style revamp would be nice but as you said, seems like the landlord is absent and is happy with the rental income so we're stuck with the dilapidated bars and the stench of stray cats for now ????

Udom Patpongpanich(?) was the head of the family in the 80s. His daughter inherited and managed the Patpong properties. Udom was one of the first investors/buyers in the late sixties and the 70s in a fishing village in Chonburi now known as Pattaya.

22 minutes ago, d4dang said:

Udom Patpongpanich(?) was the head of the family in the 80s. His daughter inherited and managed the Patpong properties. Udom was one of the first investors/buyers in the late sixties and the 70s in a fishing village in Chonburi now known as Pattaya.

thanks, saves me going to the museum. and 300 baht ????

Edited by Lemsta69
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

What was it about the French guy that bothered you? Did he act weird in some way or say something?

He sits on a plastic chair outside the entrance to the museum/Black Pagoda. It creeps me out for some reason ????

18 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

What about him creeps you out? There must be something.

I honestly don't know why. An irrational fear of farang who sit on plastic chairs? ????

I'd see a therapist about it but I spent all my money on lady drinks ????

6 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

I honestly don't know why. An irrational fear of farang who sit on plastic chairs? ????

I'd see a therapist about it but I spent all my money on lady drinks ????

If he is on a plastic chair out there at night it means if you walked in his head would be at your crotch level and he would be polishing your knob.

• 2 weeks later...