Elon Musk restores Donald Trump’s Twitter account

Scott

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Brilliant! Written by Frank Furedi who co-founded the Revolutionary Communist Party...........????

Right which means even thinking lefties can see free speech being downgraded and attacked.

Yet you cannot see it 5555 indeed.

Anyone who isnt a fascist can see free speech is in danger now.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not unless it attacks Trump on the basis of his race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or disability it’s not.

Just like your own hating on the left wing is not hate speech.

Milo is a big fan of Trump. I have seen Trump attacked on his race amd sexual practices.

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Right which means even thinking lefties can see free speech being downgraded and attacked.

Yet you cannot see it 5555 indeed.

Anyone who isnt a fascist can see free speech is in danger now.

I am sure Alex Jones agrees with you 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/john-cleese-gb-news-103857239.html

Sums up the woke world

"The BBC have not come to me and said: ‘Would you like to have some one-hour shows?’

“And if they did, I would say: ‘Not on your nelly!’ Because I wouldn’t get five minutes into the first show before I’d been cancelled or censored.”

Edited by Sparktrader
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Twitter is on the tip of everyone's tongue. It's made newspaper headlines for months. This seems like the best and smartest PR campaign ever. Musk has outplayed his critics it would appear.

Wonder how much the $8 blue tick has netted him? Advertizers will be back in no time, they can't afford to quit ads on an effective media to go on megalodon where a dozen people will see the ad.

Yes Twitter has indeed been in the news, it appears you’ve not been keeping up with it.

• Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not unless it attacks Trump on the basis of his race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or disability it’s not.

Just like your own hating on the left wing is not hate speech.

So is mocking someone for a disability such as hallux rigidus(bone spurs for the non medically savvy) and intentionally misgendering someone that is trying to keep his sexiality private counting as hate speech? What should happen someone that does this? (Im guessing not take victory laps and accuse others of hate speech)

8 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Surveys are guesses not facts. Also your links are from 2020 and 2021.

Thats really deceptive on your part.

Edited by Sparktrader
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Surveys are guesses not facts. Also your links are from 2020 and 2021.

Thats really deceptive on your part.

OK, so you think the world's opinion on trump has shifted drastically the last year or two? Is that due to him transforming from a p**** grabbing serial liar into a man of morals and virtue do you think??:cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Phoenix Rising said:

OK, so you think the world's opinion on trump has shifted drastically the last year or two? Is that due to him transforming from a p**** grabbing serial liar into a man of morals and virtue do you think??:cheesy:

Check Biden's opinion polls. Morals? Maybe start by not cherry picking 2 year old polls.

52% want Trump on twitter out of 15m. So fans outnumber haters.

You just cannot handle the truth.

• Haha 1