Wife in stolen lottery prize drama goes home - returns 3.1 million baht, but hubby must move out

webfact

9 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

How?  He told the GLO to put the money in the sole account of a woman to whom he was not even married.  

because he entrusted her to place the money in her account for their future,  not to do a runner with the full amount.  That's a thief in my book.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, steven100 said:
26 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

How?  He told the GLO to put the money in the sole account of a woman to whom he was not even married.  

because he entrusted her to place the money in her account for their future,  not to do a runner with the full amount.  That's a thief in my book.

"he entrusted her to place the money in her account"

No, he told the GLO to put the winnings into her account is what actually happened.   That was a daft move in my book, she stole nothing, as the police explained to him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"he entrusted her to place the money in her account"

No, he told the GLO to put the winnings into her account is what actually happened.   That was a daft move in my book, she stole nothing, as the police explained to him.

well .. even more so give it 6 months and his 3,000,000 will be all but gone,  some sweet talker will sweep him off his feet.     

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Looks as though you're wishing that on him.

no .... I hope he finds a good honest lady and has a happy life ...... then he can forget about the cheat.  

but finding a good honest lady is like winning the lottery ......  Hang ' on a minute  !    he's already done that.

haha ....

• Haha 2