90 Days Report.

The 90 days report that I submitted online just got rejected even though it's the same report that was approved the last 2 times. No reasons provided. The due date is today and I applied on November 9th.

Does anybody know where I can do the 90 days report in person? According to Google maps the Center at Muang Thong Tani is closed. So I'm not sure where to go.

Edited by Robbkk

18 minutes ago, SunsetT said:

Applied too soon maybe?

Or not soon enough? My understanding is that if you file online, you have to do it between 7 and 15 days before the due date. This was told to me by the lady at the Immigration Bureau - in Thai - so I could have misunderstood her. But to be safe, I just filed mine yesterday, 10 days before the deadline. I am still awaiting notification of approval (or not).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BangkokHank said:

Or not soon enough? My understanding is that if you file online, you have to do it between 7 and 15 days before the due date. This was told to me by the lady at the Immigration Bureau - in Thai - so I could have misunderstood her. But to be safe, I just filed mine yesterday, 10 days before the deadline. I am still awaiting notification of approval (or not).

That  could well be the reason then; 9th to 22nd = 13 days.

10 minutes ago, BangkokHank said:

My understanding is that if you file online, you have to do it between 7 and 15 days before the due date.

That was changed over 2 year ago. The ycan be done up to 15 days before the report date to that day.

"♦ Conditions for receiving notice of residence more than 90 days online
    - Submit a request in advance before the due date for the next report within 15 days."

Source: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Robbkk said:

The 90 days report that I submitted online just got rejected

If it got rejected then you must have entered something incorrect such as a date. I did mine but put in my birth date wrong. I noticed after about 5 days of waiting and I deleted my error before time was up. I believe they have 7 days total to respond to your application. This thread may help.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

15 hours ago, BangkokHank said:

Online can be done 15 prior to the expiry date.. (the 7 day rule was dropped)

after expiry you have 7 days grace to go in person.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

Just for the purposes of the debate (and not a criticism of the OP) I am not sure I would have waited 2 weeks for a response

I submitted the same info twice before and it was always approved. This time I only followed up on the due date but I still have a 7 day grace period to file it in person.

17 hours ago, SunsetT said:

That  could well be the reason then; 9th to 22nd = 13 days.

I agree. The info I submitted didn't change. The only change is that I submitted less than 14 days before the due date.

18 hours ago, BangkokHank said:

But to be safe, I just filed mine yesterday, 10 days before the deadline. I am still awaiting notification of approval (or not).

Please let us know if it was approved. I believe 10 days before may be too late.

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Online can be done 15 prior to the expiry date..

15 days prior to the due date, is NOT the same as within 15 days of the due date (as specified)

Within 15 days includes the due date, so it's 14 days prior to the due date.

106443109_Onlinecalendar90day..png.1ba88973c84139c71dda739a84d431ea.png

The OP applied within the window, the 8th being the first day he could submit online, if his report was due 22nd.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Robbkk said:

I submitted the same info twice before and it was always approved. This time I only followed up on the due date but I still have a 7 day grace period to file it in person.

I agree. The info I submitted didn't change. The only change is that I submitted less than 14 days before the due date.

Please let us know if it was approved. I believe 10 days before may be too late.

15 days before (which is really 14 calendar days_ up to the actual due date is the reporting period online.  7 days grace period afterwards for personal visits.

It seems things may not be running too smoothly at the moment? My report is due by the 26th. I received the email reminder and then submitted online on 14th November. I'd had no response by 21st and was starting to wonder if it had been overlooked as the previous approval was received in just a couple of hours. I resubmitted on 21st but no response since then either. And I've noticed a few posts with people saying they've been waiting. I guess if there's nothing today or tomorrow, I'll have to go in person next week. 

On 11/23/2022 at 9:08 AM, Robbkk said:

I filed my 90-day report online on 15th November for a 22nd November report date (so 7 days before), was approved on 16th November.

On the old 90 day system, 1 of the things you had to be careful about was not directly typing in dates, you had to make sure you selected them using the calendar widgets, I'm not sure if this is still a problem with the current system as I've got into the habit of only ever selecting dates from the widgets. 

Edited by Mike Teavee

On 11/23/2022 at 9:08 AM, Robbkk said:

Mine was just approved today, four days after I applied, and I applied 10 days before the due date - for what it's worth.

• Love It 1