Pattaya Car on the Beach to hit the city on December 17th

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — Pattaya City is planning to organize the flashy Pattaya Car on the Beach Show 2022 at Bali Hai Pier next month on December 17th.

Pattaya officials brainstormed at the City Hall today, November 23rd, to prepare for the upcoming Pattaya Car on the Beach.

This time, the event will be packed with more than 200 super, sport, and classic cars, which will be spread out on Bali Hai Pier from 10 AM to 10 PM on Saturday, December 17th, 2022.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/11/23/pattaya-car-on-the-beach-to-hit-the-city-on-december-17th/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-11-24

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

So what are we doing here, emptying the garage of a  few top police officials and putting their 'gains' on display.....?

Will we have any of these awful sound-blaster trucks? That would keep me away. 

Most real cars are physically too low to be on soft sand. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Seems dangerous idea to me. One flash storm ...............................

Yeah, let's all see how many ways we can think of to trash the event. That's what we do.

Edited by BigStar
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

7 hours ago, webfact said:

This time, the event will be packed with more than 200 super, sport, and classic cars, which will be spread out on Bali Hai Pier

last time I looked it was covered in concrete.......

18 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

What I was thinking , Pattaya car on the beach washed away. Silly place to leave it.

Bali Hai Pier has been moved on to the beach? Goodness me, how did they manage that?

Edited by Lemsta69
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

So what are we doing here, emptying the garage of a  few top police officials and putting their 'gains' on display.....?

Will we have any of these awful sound-blaster trucks? That would keep me away. 

I hope they've checked the tide tables?

28 minutes ago, Lucky Bones said:

Pattaya officials are quite capable of trashing the event without any AN assistance.????????

Then you needn't resort to clever (hee!) indirect trashing, right?

Previous shows, after being trashed as usual here, got good reviews from some members who actually went, including one of our best mods.

6 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

What I was thinking , Pattaya car on the beach washed away. Silly place to leave it.

Merely silly, or rather, stupid, on your part to think that's where the cars would be parked, since the article specifically says Bali Hai Pier.