Southern tattooist turns to painting after Covid vaccine booster leaves her badly handicapped

webfact

27 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

My health and that of humanity also depends on the stopping of posted misinformation to suit an agenda folks seem to have.  Are vaccines safe, well it appears to be in a very large percentage of the population where if no vaccinations had been made then the deaths could have been potentially astronomical, but then that is speculation just like the conclusion reached in your second link...oh the irony.

This pretty long and detailed study shows a multitude of flaws and questionable practices in the trials, roll-out and promotion of the Covid jabs, particularly with regard to their purported effectiveness and necessity.

You're free to ignore and/or deny the warning signs and formulate/interpret things in a way which suit your view and comfort zone. This zone is going to become increasingly less comfortable though.

I wonder when we will reach the tipping point: when will those in denial finally accept the truth and admit they were wrong?

Edited by rattlesnake
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Ask the experts, and you do know they were able to do these vaccines quicker because they pooled resources and prioritized more? It is well documented how it was developed and the trials done. 

If they had pooled resources there wouldn't be many competing companies selling it.

58 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Where does he mention "reflective opinion piece"? Can't see that.

Not "my" doctor, a top, recognized doctor who is saying things you don't want to hear.

What do you think a "Review Article" is? This is not a study

No thanks I don't want to hear misleading and false claims from a quack gone wrong. The professionals can do the fact checking for me.

Factcheck

Article by cardiologist Aseem Malhotra made unsupported claims about the benefits and risks of COVID-19 vaccination

Got anything to dispute it?

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What do you think a "Review Article" is? This is not a study

No thanks I don't want to hear misleading and false claims from a quack gone wrong. The professionals can do the fact checking for me.

Factcheck

Article by cardiologist Aseem Malhotra made unsupported claims about the benefits and risks of COVID-19 vaccination

Got anything to dispute it?

Right, so he never referred to his own paper as a "reflective opinion piece" as you claimed, just wanted to set that straight.

Again, users of this forum can read Dr. Malhotra's extensive work which I posted and make their own opinion about it.

Meanwhile, you keep on relying on "the professionals" to tell you who you should and shouldn't read and listen to, I would expect nothing less.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

Right, so he never referred to his own paper as a "reflective opinion piece" as you claimed, just wanted to set that straight.

Again, users of this forum can read Dr. Malhotra's extensive work which I posted and make their own opinion about it.

Meanwhile, you keep on relying on "the professionals" to tell you who you should and shouldn't read and listen to, I would expect nothing less.

Professionals don't tell me what I should and shouldn't read, I am quite capable of making my own decisions. False and misleading covid vaccine claims from an opinion piece that some on social are trying to pass off as a study are not one of those I choose to read.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Well this story is living proof of the dangers of the covid vaxes......Anyone who still wants one cant see the elephant in the room.....It was a disgrace how the vaxes were more or less forced on people against their will....   

You can not accept how wrong you and the other anti vaxxers are can you.  You all believe it was a social engineering conspiracy. Well at least I can say it takes all kinds to believe false Info....tell me how that worked out for Alex Jones... 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Congratulations, you've just invented the reductio ad Alex Jones.

Excellent call me what you want, I only care about true narratives and not false ones like you and others keep posting. Go back over to the Thaiger and post in that forum some more. You do have an entire Covid denier OP running there.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

I just don't know where you get your info, but it's not correct. I cannot (well, will not) research and post rebuttals to your comment(s), but there have been people who have followed and reported on the terrible side effects of the COVID vaccine. I've taken the first 2 primary Pfizer shots and one booster. The gamble has so far had no serious effect on me, but I'm not taking any more, just as I do not take a flu shot.

(The side effect I'd be most concerned with in my case now is the reduction in the strength of my immune system) 

Your seriously wrong about vaccines decreasing your immune systems strength. You guys believe some serious conspiracy drivel don't you.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-britain-idUSL1N2SY1SP

COVID-19 vaccines do not weaken your immune system’s ability to respond to other infections so getting your jab will not make you more susceptible to colds or flu,” said Dr Doug Brown, chief executive of the British Society for Immunology.

https://www.health.ny.gov/prevention/immunization/vaccine_safety/misperceptions.htm

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

I don't know why that very basic concept is so difficult for you to grasp.

As is your outlandish belief that some how - with Covid vaccines alone - all the previous vaccine clinical trials lasting years are not required.

You know who holds such beliefs - stooges for Big Pharma, nodding heads for Big Gov't, and ... well ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gknrd said:

Do the Chinese people know that Covid is a non issue in most places now?  I see they are still struggling and are in lockdowns again. Do the people know the rest of the world has moved on or do they think it is the norm?

A non issue for who? China has and will have a Zero Covid policy. Right now the largest Apple I-Phone assembly plant operated by FoxConn is in complete lockdown due to a majority being Infected with Covid.

13 minutes ago, seedy said:

Which has not - is not - will never work.

Reminds me of the 'War on Drugs' - another useless, never win, waste of lives.

Unfortunately the President for life XI believes his policy is better than what you believe......