Thai Language For Sonyericsson K750

nasibi

Hi. I live out of Thailand and need to install Thai language for my SonyEricsson K750 to send some Thai messages to my relatives.

Unfortunately I can't find any Thai language software...how can I install it? Where can I find the possible software? No Thai patch available here...

Please help.

That is rather difficult I think, as you need to change the firmware, and I am not so sure SonyEricsson will release their firmware publicly.

I have brought Swedish phones to Thailand, and the Scandinavian firmware does not support input of Thai characters, however, it IS able to display them.

You could start by contacting SonyEricsson's customer service and ask them if it is possible to upgrade the firmware.

That is rather difficult I think, as you need to change the firmware, and I am not so sure SonyEricsson will release their firmware publicly.

I have a k750i bought in Thailand and you can do a firmware update through their site. Unfortunately it detects your current phone region and will only update it to the latest version of that region. I've done updates twice on mine, and if I try for another region (language) it won't except it. Your best bet is to take it to a SE center where they can do upgrades and maybe know a way for the Thai firmware be put on.