England knocked out of the World Cup !

Social Media

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

I never gave a thought that the french might even have a soccer team.....

I think the reigning world champion has.

World champion 1998 and 2018.

Two times European champion.

England is a little bit longer away. I just forgot :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

The entire island will scream, "Rigged!"  while their main guy MISSED the entire goal.  The goalkeeper could have been asleep and the "best" player from England missed the entire goal.  You can never score if you do that.....that goal is soooo massive I could hit the net from Soi 6 with one bad leg.

It is Africa's year.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AndyFoxy said:

Hahaha…..so outstanding, they lost to a french team that wasn’t at its best.

The best team doesn't always win. No doubt, England were the better team last night, but you have to take your chances. It's a fair point about France being short of a couple of their main players, but that's often the way.  Two outstanding teams that's all I mean.

• Like 1

and they were very lucky with a friendly Brazilian referee who gave away 2 easy penalty kicks, imagine if they had the same referee (from Argentine) that Portugal had, similar fault against Fernandes no penalty, another one with Felix still no penalty, 15 to 20 minutes stoppage time but he gave only 8 minutes extra time.... if he had been at England game no penalty would have been awarded as he would be thinking about the Falkland/Maldives/Malvinas  555

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Eh bien - maintenant, ils peuvent retourner à leur sport national :ivre::ivre:

Je n'ai jamais pensé que les français pourraient même avoir une équipe de football .....

Bien pour eux...????

2 world cup, already. ????

2 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Well - now they can go back to their national sport :drunk::drunk:

I never gave a thought that the french might even have a soccer team.....

Good for them...????

we also beat u at ruguebi/rugby   555

8 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

and they were very lucky with a friendly Brazilian referee who gave away 2 easy penalty kicks, imagine if they had the same referee (from Argentine) that Portugal had, similar fault against Fernandes no penalty, another one with Felix still no penalty, 15 to 20 minutes stoppage time but he gave only 8 minutes extra time.... if he had been at England game no penalty would have been awarded as he would be thinking about the Falkland/Maldives/Malvinas  555

Definitely. England should be thanking that ref, not dissing him. 

The Argentinian ref would definitely remember. I think his uncle was on the General Belgrano. I’ll let the fact checkers do their “work” on that one though.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BananaStrong said:

The entire island will scream, "Rigged!"  while their main guy MISSED the entire goal.  The goalkeeper could have been asleep and the "best" player from England missed the entire goal.  You can never score if you do that.....that goal is soooo massive I could hit the net from Soi 6 with one bad leg.

It is Africa's year.   

Ahem... not the entire island, if you please.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kinyara said:

In fairness to England they beat Iran, Wales and Senegal, and scraped a draw against a team that can't even get the name of the sport correct. Fantastic World Cup for them.????

a team that can't even get the name of the sport correct.

er, no, sorry to say you're a poster that cant get their facts right. Soccer is a correct noun, derived from association football. you're welcome. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1