Visa bounce

15 hours ago, d15pl4y said:

Will 6 months reset to 0 when year 2023 starts?

Since any six months rule is an unofficial one imposed by a limited clique of officials, there is no way to predict what they will deem to violate their conditions. Leaving by air and returning by land should be problem free at most land crossings. Unofficial rules seem to mostly be applied at selected airports.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone knows some agencies/companies for do border run from Pattaya? I came Thailand with tourists visa (60 days) + 30days extension who will expire in 2 weeks.

One of my friends did a border run by himself last week to Cambodia, and the OI at the border told him that he had to spend at least 1 night in Cambodia? Is this "rule" normal now?

It will help if I do the border run with a company? Or all its depend of the IO at the border?

2 hours ago, zekelin said:

Anyone knows some agencies/companies for do border run from Pattaya? I came Thailand with tourists visa (60 days) + 30days extension who will expire in 2 weeks.

One of my friends did a border run by himself last week to Cambodia, and the OI at the border told him that he had to spend at least 1 night in Cambodia? Is this "rule" normal now?

It will help if I do the border run with a company? Or all its depend of the IO at the border?

You won't run into that kind of problem if you go with a company.