DeSantis calls for Florida grand jury to investigate coronavirus vaccine 'wrongdoing'

Scott

President Trump pushed for a vax in record time , all while saying consult your physician before taking it.

Nothing wrong with a state going after answers to questions that the GOVT AND COMPANY’s are avoiding to discuss imop

“You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either”

The govt and big pharma have protected themselves from prosecution by utilizing the 2005 PREP ACT.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

Edited by riclag

54 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I'll ask again. On what basis do you think you're equipped to critique scientific and medical research? When the majority of experts disdain these sites, should I not sit up and take notice? What makes you think these sites are telling you the truth?

Are you sure you're replying to the right poster?????

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

President Trump pushed for a vax in record time , all while saying consult your physician before taking it.

Nothing wrong with a state going after answers to questions that the GOVT AND COMPANY’s are avoiding to discuss imop

“You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either”

The govt and big pharma have protected themselves from prosecution by utilizing the 2005 PREP ACT.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

Three years on I think we can probably conclude the virus saved far more lives than it took and that for most people it's quite safe. Long covid is a far more dangerous problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Are you sure you're replying to the right poster?????

No, sorry. It should have been rattlesnake. That said, I think the question is appropriate for anybody wishing to quote from pseudoscience sites like Rumble.

Edited by ozimoron

On 12/14/2022 at 6:48 AM, Bluespunk said:

Ah the irony…a politician complaining about misleading and misrepresenting, while attacking a vaccine that saved lives

Saves lives.  <laughs>

CDC director fully vaccinated but has had Covid twice.  "But the vaxx saved her life."  Ok
The CEO of Pfizer fully vaccinated but has had Covid twice.  "But the vaxx saved his life."  Ok

At our ages, my wife and I should be dead.  No mRNA shots.  Follow a prophylaxis protocol that will go unmentioned.

All our family member are fully vaccinated for Covid as well as most of the villagers around us.  All our family members have had Covid.  Some twice. 
Most of the villagers have had Covid.  Some twice.

My wife and I have been around most of our family members while they had active Covid and I have never worn a mask in the village.  My wife does because of "face."

How many times have we gotten Covid?  Never.  In fact, I haven't even had a regular cold or any upper respiratory infection since starting the prophylaxis.

Whatever.  Moderna made $12 Billion USD in 2021.  Pfizer made $24 Billion USD in 2021.
Politicians and regulators are well funded.  All is well. People are getting rich.

I honestly recommend that everyone get the Covid mRNA shots  (I actually mean that too).  Get those shots every opportunity you have to get them.  Every 6 months?  Good.  Every 4 months?  Better.  Every 3 months?  The best!.  When the experts say get the shots, get the shots. 

Edited by connda

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Again, that rationale is a thing of the past. When literally thousands and thousands of previously healthy people suddenly have an onset of very aggressive ailments shortly after a medical procedure, then the said procedure is probably the cause of the ailment, regardless of what the "experts" (incidentally paid by the manufacturers of the said procedure) come up with as a diversion.

If that actually happened the MSM would be all over it quoting experts. How is that a thing of the past? Are all experts and MSM lying to us lately?

Are niche market pseudo science sites suddenly telling the truth?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

If that actually happened the MSM would be all over it quoting experts. How is that a thing of the past? Are all experts and MSM lying to us lately?

Are niche market pseudo science sites suddenly telling the truth?

I think we have both made our points. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and I trust we will be exchanging again in the future.

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

I think we have both made our points. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and I trust we will be exchanging again in the future.

You ducked every question asked of you while I think I gave reasonable answers as to why I trust the experts and MSM.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Three years on I think we can probably conclude the virus saved far more lives than it took and that for most people it's quite safe. Long covid is a far more dangerous problem.

Nonsense!Let the experts inquire!

3 years is nothing in comparison to all of the other vax that were developed over the years. Read the article I sourced.

“The quickest vaccine ever developed was for mumps. It took four years and was licensed in 1967. Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine was developed and cleared for emergency use in eight months — a fact that has fueled public mistrust of the coronavirus inoculation in the U.S”.

Just now, riclag said:

Nonsense!Let the experts inquire!

3 years is nothing in comparison to all of the other vax that were developed over the years. Read the article I sourced.

“The quickest vaccine ever developed was for mumps. It took four years and was licensed in 1967. Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine was developed and cleared for emergency use in eight months — a fact that has fueled public mistrust of the coronavirus inoculation in the U.S”.

Covid-19 vaccines have saved more than 3 million lives in US, study says, but the fight isn’t over

The Covid-19 vaccines have kept more than 18.5 million people in the US out of the hospital and saved more than 3.2 million lives, a new study says – and that estimate is most likely a conservative one, the researchers say.

The US is nearing the second anniversary of its first Covid-19 vaccinations, and although the coronavirus is still causing thousands of illnesses and deaths, the vaccines have made living with the virus more manageable.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/13/health/covid-19-vaccines-study/index.html

• Like 2

Posts attempting to promote content from a Questionable Source and the related replies have been removed. As per the header in this forum:

World News
Interesting, thought provoking and topical news stories from around the world. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You ducked every question asked of you while I think I gave reasonable answers as to why I trust the experts and MSM.

I covered this in the below topic, as you well know. I asked three questions at the top of page 5 which you conveniently avoided answering by asking other questions (see what I meant earlier by accusatory inversion?):

On 12/14/2022 at 6:48 AM, Bluespunk said:

Ah the irony…a politician complaining about misleading and misrepresenting, while attacking a vaccine that saved lives, for political purposes. 

He has learned well from the orange one. 

I take it that you think vaxxes work!!

55 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Yeah it's called empirical observation and it's gaining unprecedented momentum in this world of unilateral pharma-funded "truth", if I were you I would pay attention.

I am genuinely curious to see how long your denial will go on for.

I just want you've got nothing one recourse is to make wholesale allegations about corruption.

Another sign that you've got nothing is that you repeatedly try to make it personal.

You've got nothing.

32 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I just want you've got nothing one recourse is to make wholesale allegations about corruption.

Another sign that you've got nothing is that you repeatedly try to make it personal.

You've got nothing.

Don't give yourself too much importance.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:

That's only true in developed countries though. In Africa, for example, only around 6 percent of the  population is vaccinated but the number of deaths for the entire continent was only about 1/4 that of the U.S. alone -- and 40 percent of those were in South Africa.

The rest of the continent was largely unaffected, despite the fact that an estimated 70 percent contracted Covid. So hardly anybody was vaccinated and yet hardly anyone died.

I'll give you an opportunity to prove your claims with some credible links, in the meantime here's a couple you may wish to read:

Number of administered coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine doses per 100 people in Africa as of November 3, 2022, by country

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1221298/covid-19-vaccination-rate-in-african-countries/

Underestimated COVID-19 mortality in WHO African region

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/langlo/article/PIIS2214-109X(22)00425-9/fulltext

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:

That's only true in developed countries though. In Africa, for example, only around 6 percent of the  population is vaccinated but the number of deaths for the entire continent was only about 1/4 that of the U.S. alone -- and 40 percent of those were in South Africa.

The rest of the continent was largely unaffected, despite the fact that an estimated 70 percent contracted Covid. So hardly anybody was vaccinated and yet hardly anyone died.

Right....

How accurate and comprehensive do you think the collection of medical information and causes of death is across the continent of Africa? 

Do you have sources to support your claims?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, connda said:

Saves lives.  <laughs>

CDC director fully vaccinated but has had Covid twice.  "But the vaxx saved her life."  Ok
The CEO of Pfizer fully vaccinated but has had Covid twice.  "But the vaxx saved his life."  Ok

At our ages, my wife and I should be dead.  No mRNA shots.  Follow a prophylaxis protocol that will go unmentioned.

All our family member are fully vaccinated for Covid as well as most of the villagers around us.  All our family members have had Covid.  Some twice. 
Most of the villagers have had Covid.  Some twice.

My wife and I have been around most of our family members while they had active Covid and I have never worn a mask in the village.  My wife does because of "face."

How many times have we gotten Covid?  Never.  In fact, I haven't even had a regular cold or any upper respiratory infection since starting the prophylaxis.

Whatever.  Moderna made $12 Billion USD in 2021.  Pfizer made $24 Billion USD in 2021.
Politicians and regulators are well funded.  All is well. People are getting rich.

I honestly recommend that everyone get the Covid mRNA shots  (I actually mean that too).  Get those shots every opportunity you have to get them.  Every 6 months?  Good.  Every 4 months?  Better.  Every 3 months?  The best!.  When the experts say get the shots, get the shots. 

You should contribute this post to The Journal of It's All About Me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Does it tell you anything at all that South Africa is the only sub-Saharan country that has a modern public health reporting system? It's also rated as having the best healthcare system in Africa.

It's also useful to keep in mind that the average median age of Africans is 19. In the USA it's 38 and for Europe 43.

the average median age

fixed it for you ????