Russia warns of ‘unpredictable consequences’ if US sends Patriot missiles to Ukraine

Scott

8 hours ago, Scott said:

Russia hit back at reports that the U.S. is poised to send the Patriot air defense system to Ukraine, calling it a “provocative” move that “can lead to unpredictable consequences.”

Threats.. nothing more.

Hey Vlad. We all know you are very self conscious of your lack of height. And that may be a contributing factor to your level of meanness, nastiness, warmongering, and dissatisfaction with your self and your life. But, that is no excuse for your bullying. Many bullies meet a cruel end. We can only hope. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Seeing that neither side wants to talk the Patriot missile system seems like a good idea after all this is not a war but a invasion.

I suppose that you think that murdering innocent men, women and children, illegally deporting Ukrainian men, women and children,. destroying the Ukrainian infrastructure, using drones to attack the country that was never Russian in the first place is OK, as it is NOT a war as described by the Russian government.

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

I suppose that you think that murdering innocent men, women and children, illegally deporting Ukrainian men, women and children,. destroying the Ukrainian infrastructure, using drones to attack the country that was never Russian in the first place is OK, as it is NOT a war as described by the Russian government.

Ukraine is not trying to invade Russia, so how can this be a war? Russia being the largest country in the world still doesn't have enough land but they are paying a very high price for trying to steal Ukraine's land. So is Ukraine and the world will not forgive Russia for what it has done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vandeventer said:

Ukraine is not trying to invade Russia, so how can this be a war? Russia being the largest country in the world still doesn't have enough land but they are paying a very high price for trying to steal Ukraine's land. So is Ukraine and the world will not forgive Russia for what it has done.

agreed.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Sorry Brian, but I have NEVER seen a proper explanation for the constant rhetoric coming from the "credible MSM" in the western world about the Ukraine's Nazi problem, which vanished as soon as the war started. There is a fascinating collage of dozens of legacy media headlines about the Ukraine's Nazi problem. Was there NOT a Nazi problem in the Ukraine and the big name media were running a false narrative, or it was true yet extremely inconvenient now we are being conditioned to support the Ukraine?

Isn't there a Nazi problem in many countries, including Russia?  Is Russia entitled to invade any of these countries?  Is NATO entitled to invade Russia to eliminate its Nazi problem?

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 2:00 AM, heybruce said:

Isn't there a Nazi problem in many countries, including Russia?  Is Russia entitled to invade any of these countries?  Is NATO entitled to invade Russia to eliminate its Nazi problem?

Obviously it is a problem. That's why few days ago was a discussion about that in UN GA.  What was the result of the voting of combating glorification of Nazism?

The screenshot of the voting is no longer seen here.  Unfortunately, I haven't indicated the source where I copied it from, that's why unattributed...

But the discussion is here about Nazi, isn't it?

• Haha 2

On 12/16/2022 at 5:32 AM, AndyFoxy said:

Shows the desperation of the NATO (Axis) forces. There is no doubt that Russia will win this war. 

You're assuming other countries, other that RU & UA, actually want this war to end.  I'm of a different opinion.  The war has been great for business ????

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

First off, it was a general resolution against Nazism that named no specific country. Second, you failed note that this resolution has always been passed in previous years. So nothing new there.

So, what does it change on the fact that among those 50 who voted against "combating glorification of Nazism" were all countries suffered under Nazism in the WW2 or combating the Nazism? For you "nothing new there"?

13 hours ago, placeholder said:

I don't know how they voted in the past but it's obvious why they oppose it now: It's coming from Russia, the same country that used the bizarre and blatantly false excuse of fighting Nazism to justify its invasion of Ukraine.

Anyway, you're the one who noted that 

"Obviously it is a problem. That's why few days ago was a discussion about that in UN GA.  What was the result of the voting of combating glorification of Nazism?"

So, what was the result? Among other things, a passage that condemned Russia for falsely claiming its invasion of Ukraine was based on the false premise of fighting Nazism.

You do not know how they voted but you do know how to comment on "combating glorification of Nazism"?  How UNGA voted I presented here.  If you cannot see it you can find it by yourself, it's not secret.

So, they (the under Nazism suffering countries?) oppose the combating because "it's was coming from Russia"? The Russian people had suffered the most of the civilian casualties in WW2 , then who will wonder that they are upmost worried about that. Is the Nazism differently justified where it is glorified?  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Saanim said:

You do not know how they voted but you do know how to comment on "combating glorification of Nazism"?  How UNGA voted I presented here.  If you cannot see it you can find it by yourself, it's not secret.

So, they (the under Nazism suffering countries?) oppose the combating because "it's was coming from Russia"? The Russian people had suffered the most of the civilian casualties in WW2 , then who will wonder that they are upmost worried about that. Is the Nazism differently justified where it is glorified?  

As the resolution noted, the Russians have repeatedly made false allegations about the prevalence of  Nazism in Ukrainian government and military. And independent observers have noted that it is the Russians and our allies who overwhelmingly have committed atrocities in Ukraine. It's kind of hard to stomach such resolutions coming from a country that doesn't subscribe to "never again" but rather "let's do it again."

On 12/16/2022 at 5:38 AM, ozimoron said:

They are indeed desperate to prevent Russian war crimes. Bombing civilian infrastructure is a war crime. Your characterisation of NATO as a Nazi regime is very poor form.

Given that The UN have declared Russia as a war criminal and that the US and the EU have determined that they fully support Ukraine it will be incredibly difficult for Russia to win this war.

I am not sure I agree.

Neither the US, nor Russia has won a war since WW2. I don't think the US have the teeth for anything other than a prolonged conflict with no actual result - which is what we saw in the middle east and Afghanistan.

I think the only way this ends is with Putin dead or Ukraine acquiescing. I don't see US/EU or Russia winning in any conventional sense.