Brainstorming exercise should your Thai wife die

I've been contributing to a post that was asking questions about property and probate after a Thai wife dies.

My current wife is number 4.  If she died.  I'd remarry.  Why?  I prefer being married.   Simple as that.

Here's where the brainstorming comes in.  I personally have a Usufruct contract and my wife's Thai will giving me 100% of her possessions except for the land which would go to my step-son (who I've taken care of since he was 13). 

If I remarried I'd want to live on our property (my son's land, my usufruct for my houses and other chattel). 
So, how would that work with immigration.
1. Married to a new Thai wife.
2. Living on my son's property although with my Usufruct lien giving me the use of the property for my lifetime;
3, Living in a home Willed to me by my wife.

The new wife may have her own property or be registered in a Blue Book at a different property.
I know Thais who own multiple properties - yet - which is considered the primary domicile?

So here's the question:
Regardless of where the new wife's Blue Book is registered, if she is married to me and living with me (yet perhaps owns her own property or is registered in her family's Blue Book - how is Thai immigration going to process that? 

Now, I originally came here on a Business Visa although I married my wife the year I started working (I'd been with her for close to a year on tourist visas as I was traveling back and forth between the US and here).  After 3 years I quit working at the end of an annual contract.  I obtained my first Marriage Extension Based On a Non-B Visa in Korat although my wife had reasons to live in a Chiang Mai apartment but had a House Book in Lamphun for the land and house she owned.
It's been awhile but the only residency documents we had at the time were a monthly lease on an apartment in Korat.  I had no problems getting the Marriage Extension in Korat although my wife had an apartment in Chiang Mai, a house in Lamphun, and I had an apartment in Korat. 
I'd petitioned the business that I worked for to transfer me to their Chiang Mai office the year I started working for that company.  After 3 years it became obvious that management in Bangkok and Chiang Mai were not going to approve the transfer (I had stellar evaluations but it seems that age discrimination is a real issue here and management in CM wanted "young employees."  So be it.  I got to see my wife one week out of every six.  After three years I'd pretty much had it.  Family does matter and I was done living like that as I had expected a transfer and it was obvious that wasn't going to happen.

My Non-B ended in March, my Employment Contract ended in April, and them we moved to Chiang Mai and lived there for a number of years in an apartment.  Again, my wife's House Book was based on her Lamphun home (which now was my home too as we had two domiciles - an apartment in Chiang Mai and her home and property in Lamphun).  I didn't formally obtain my Yellow Book until we pulled up stakes three years after leaving Korat - and yet I was obtaining a Marriage Extension yearly with the wife's House Book in Lamphun although we lived in an apartment in Chiang Mai most of the year - i.e., we had two domiciles.

So after that long story the question becomes:
If you live in one place, remarry, your new wife has a House Book in a different location yet she lives in your house?  Which means she has two domiciles.  How is Immigration going to handle that?
It was never a problem when my wife and I lived in an apartment in Chiang Mai yet her own House Book was in Lamphun (and for a short time we had an apartments in Korat, Chiang Mai, plus her Lamphun home).
If I remarried, perhaps my new wife would have a House Book in some other province, and yet lives most of her time with me at my home in Lamphun.

How would that work to get an Marriage Extension (granted, I'd have to have all the forms from probate, death cert, new marriage cert, etc)

How would that work?  What hoops would need to be jumped.  @ubonjoe

Again - this is a thought exercise just like the thought exercise posts regarding Wills and Usufruct Contract and "Mortality" in general.
I expect my wife to outlive me as she is 8 years younger than me - but?  Maybe she doesn't.  Trying to think this out before hand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

I just assumed you were making a joke until I googled your claim.

Indeed "brainstorming" has had a line put through it as inappropriate.

Unbelievable!

Amusingly the only epileptic at work did not find it offensive

29 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Unbelievable!

And if you're brainstorming, you had better not use a 'flip chart', as the term is now deemed to be derogatory to Philippine people .....

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, proton said:

Can't say brainstorming now in the woke west in case if offends epileptics, it was banned at my last place of work! 

Yep, "thought-showers" is the expression that we should be using instead according to the woke police. And it looks like this shining example of blatant wokery has been around for the past 17 years!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2005/jun/26/uk.politicalnews

• Like 1

I would have thought none of this matters too much so long as your wife actually lives with you and witnesses can support that.

With regards to wokery comments better not start singing "Here we go gathering nuts in May".

• Haha 1

I hope you trust your wife’s son and you know that he at anytime after her death can get greedy and tell you to leave the house. Hope the house is not paid off already.

If me I would do my best to keep the wife alive ????

Edited by khunpa

1 hour ago, khunpa said:

I hope you trust your wife’s son and you know that he at anytime after her death can get greedy and tell you to leave the house.

No he can't.  My name is on the Charnote at the land office which is why I have the usufruct.
It would be like a Thai attempting to kick a foreigner off land that they leased to the foreigner.
If they could do that then leases in Thailand become a joke and business would avoid Thailand.
Consider the usufruct to be the equivalent to a lifetime lease. 
"But maybe your son goes crazy and shoots you."

There are some things in this world I'm not worried about and that one of them.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Unbelievable!

Raging thoughts? Thats what I think when he describe his 3 previous wife's, on his 4. planning number 5.

????

Some people need to relax a little.

If my wife dies, Im out, not going to live same place same house even I have the right to do so.