Doomsday warnings for 2023

Social Media

2 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I dont mean 5 or 10 minutes of research I mean 2 or 3 solid (12 hour) days of reasearch..

It takes time to let the ball programing go...

Hell it took me about a month.....And I was onboard with every conspiracy theiory from A-Z......

The ball is so ingrained its almost like cutting of a arm to go flat.......

The Flat Earth explained in 2 minutes....

I spent years researching it at school. The subjects were called science and physics.

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Could you explain what that shows and how it works ?

The sun is one millions times bigger than the Earth

STARS SIZE COMPARISON 3D - Earth, Sun and the 9 biggest known stars -  YouTube

Think about it.....If this picture was true, it would be daylight everywhere almost 24 hours a day......Night time might be a little speck on the far side of the earth for about a hour or 2....

Edited by redwood1

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Why is the water frozen at the edges ?

Why is that water colder than the water in the middle ?

It's not, that's just some white paint.

water is about the same temperature unless below a certain depth.   if the internet says otherwise, they are lying.

I'm a flat Earther!!!!!

The ice is part simulation and part alien technology.    

Please don't bring up the Sun...........the Sun is also flat and not nearly as hot as you think!!!!

and being flat doesn't mean we aren't on an axis, or affected by multiverses!!!!   

I simply don't have the time to explain how we keep going into different dimensions (night and day).

Oh, the media will do anything so we don't know the truth.   Rockets into space taking pictures of "Earth."   Dumbest thing I've heard of in my life.

the real flat Earth pictures are protected by the Pentagon!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, BananaStrong said:

It's not, that's just some white paint.

water is about the same temperature unless below a certain depth.   if the internet says otherwise, they are lying.

I'm a flat Earther!!!!!

There is white paint around the edge of the World to stop the water falling off Planet Earth  .

The sea water temperature currently in the UK is 47 Degrees

The sea water temperature in Thailand is currently 85 Degrees and that is because the World is rounds and Thailand gets direct sunlight on its sea and the UK gets sunlight at an angle 

Here's the World sea temperatures and its ice at the top and bottom because lack of sunlight 

Ocean temperature — Science Learning Hub

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/30/2022 at 5:41 AM, ozimoron said:

I'm hoping the new world government selects the climate deniers to be the first colonizers of the moon and Mars. They deserve it. Kind of like how Irish convicts, jailed for stealing bread from the English, were sent to Australia.

if climate change is as serious as they say banks wouldn't be handing out mortgages on beachfront properties 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Seawater temperature on the flat earth – Flat Geocentric Earth

How do flat Earth supporters explain the movement of the stars in the  Southern Hemisphere sky compared to the stars in the Northern Hemisphere  sky? - Quora

Seawater temperature on the flat earth – Flat Geocentric Earth

When the sun moves towards the north pole its summer in the North America and Europe and winter in the South..... Australia.....

When the sun moves South its winter in North America and Europe and summer in the South..... Australia.....

Simple

And Places like Thailand in the middle there is not much of a winter or summer the temperature is pretty even...

Simple

On 12/31/2022 at 6:21 PM, redwood1 said:

I guess you need to do some studying up on The Flat Earth.......No one will ever go to the moon..

I watch so much stuff about Flerfs but never thought I'd actually "meet" one, if you can call this meeting.

I thought you lot were all joking. Are you for real? If so, no wonder the talk about doomsday.

8 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

I watch so much stuff about Flerfs but never thought I'd actually "meet" one, if you can call this meeting.

I thought you lot were all joking. Are you for real? If so, no wonder the talk about doomsday.

I was actually  thinking about starting a flat earth thread.....It does not belong here under doomsday.....That makes no sense...

Edited by redwood1

19 hours ago, Sametboy2019 said:

if climate change is as serious as they say banks wouldn't be handing out mortgages on beachfront properties 

Banks don't care, they're only interested in capacity to repay. Ask people who own these properties how their insurance policies are going? Along with those in flood prone and bush fire prone areas.

4 hours ago, redwood1 said:

When the sun moves towards the north pole its summer in the North America and Europe and winter in the South..... Australia.....

When the sun moves South its winter in North America and Europe and summer in the South..... Australia.....

Simple

And Places like Thailand in the middle there is not much of a winter or summer the temperature is pretty even...

Simple

Where does the sun go when you cannot see it ?

Like where does the sun go at night ?

How come every Coy try has sun sets and sun rises ?

In every Country you can see sun rises and sunsets every day

On 2/26/2023 at 4:16 PM, n00dle said:

Ain't it grand to see the same demographic that pushed Brexit through, despite their limited time left  to live with the consequences, tell us all that climate change is an imaginary bugbear.

Perhaps you can quote a poster that claims climate change is imaginary- I've never read posts by any that do.

IMO you are making that up.