Doomsday warnings for 2023

Social Media

37 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I hope not today too. I've got things to do.

You think I'd be willing to die because some nutters want to punish another country? No way

There is no need for for war in this day and age. But! Have to be aware of a false flag event that could trigger the nuke exchange. Get prepared people!!

It all comes down to quality life after such an incident, and motivation to continue. 

Im sure it as much likely a giant asteroid or vulcano eruption would happen in our time. We know one russian comander denied to act to a false alarm, and Im sure no people want a nuclear war on both sides. 

I believe people believe to much in propaganda avout who is crazy nuts or not! 

After all a big chess game with to many players and each move have an contraction like it always had. 

Global politics is about resources and land conteol more than anything else, and if one part gets to greedy and ignorant, there will be reactions as we have seen! Nothing new

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

Im not sure I want to take up space if a full scale nuclear war happens. My two cent

Im not going to bunk up weapons and other survival stuff, and it is not anything that keeps me awake during the night. Nothing keeps me awake to be true. 

We all going to die, but hopefully not today 

If it comes to that, I don't want to be around to suffer the aftermath.

42 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

It might take some time but everyone one will realize we live on a flat earth eventually....

Don't reckon it even matters.

The world is gradually heading for WW111. These filthy leaders think they are safe in their bunkers.

Edited by owl sees all

7 hours ago, redwood1 said:

It might take some time but everyone one will realize we live on a flat earth eventually....

Remember that Jim Carry movie where he was brought up under a dome in an artificial life? His "earth" was flat.

Anyway, we don't live in a world that is either flat or round, as we are all in the Matrix, 55555555555555555555555

6 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Do you think that all the leaders lead from the front? Most are behind the scenes.

Um, if they ain't in the front they ain't leaders, by definition. Unfortunately our world is more like Oz and the people that really make the rules are behind the curtain. Perhaps we need a new word to define them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Remember that Jim Carry movie where he was brought up under a dome in an artificial life? His "earth" was flat.

Anyway, we don't live in a world that is either flat or round, as we are all in the Matrix, 55555555555555555555555

It's true the flat earth model is not perfect....But I will say it's a lot closer to reality than the ball model......And the possibility we live in a matrix is not to be poo pooed on.....But the matrix thing is just to abstract to make sense of....So that brings us back to the flat earth again which I think is closest to the truth...

Edited by redwood1

Christianity 'has devolved into a rabid tribe': Lauren Boebert bashed for praying for Biden's death

Speaking to a church audience, Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) told the crowd to pray for Joe Biden: "May his days be few and another take his office.”

"THIS is the self-proclaimed party of Jesus Christ," tweeted political commentator Lindy Li.

Others noted that her so-called "sermon" included her promoting her legislation to impeach the president and argued that bringing politics into church pews is yet another reason that churches should lose their tax-exempt status.

https://www.rawstory.com/lauren-boebert-prays-biden/

• 2 weeks later...

How Republicans Are Echoing Climate Change Conspiracy Theories

They are increasingly embracing political rhetoric echoing conspiracy theories that global warming is a hoax by world leaders designed to subdue or impoverish their populations.

Largely—but not exclusively—confined to the right of the Republican Party in national politics, this kind of language centers on several key themes, such as the so-called "new world order," "globalist politicians," and "government control."

One assertion is that concerns about climate change and policies aimed to curb it are part of a global agenda designed to control people's choices and limit their freedom.

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-echo-climate-change-conspiracy-theories-1779865

On 2/18/2023 at 4:02 AM, ozimoron said:

One assertion is that concerns about climate change and policies aimed to curb it are part of a global agenda designed to control people's choices and limit their freedom.

I can agree with that. When they want to take away my car and make me ride a bicycle they lost any support I might have given them.

Too many people trying to use climate change to bring about social engineering to take it seriously, IMO.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 7:28 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

I can agree with that. When they want to take away my car and make me ride a bicycle they lost any support I might have given them.

Too many people trying to use climate change to bring about social engineering to take it seriously, IMO.

The people most affected by climate change would give their eye teeth to own a bicycle.

19 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

The ONLY people who are not Flat Earthers are the people who have not reasearched Flat Earth......And-That would be almost every person on this forum...

Actually everyone on this forum except a very few have researched the subject and found that the earth is a ball.

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Actually everyone on this forum except a very few have researched the subject and found that the earth is a ball.

I dont mean 5 or 10 minutes of research I mean 2 or 3 solid (12 hour) days of reasearch..

It takes time to let the ball programing go...

Hell it took me about a month.....And I was onboard with every conspiracy theiory from A-Z......

The ball is so ingrained its almost like cutting of a arm to go flat.......

The Flat Earth explained in 2 minutes....