Proof of vaccination for all arrivals? Are they nuts?

8 minutes ago, JackGats said:

Vaccination is nothing, especially if it doesn't have to be recent. I'm more worried about the insurance part, if what is meant is in the future my having to waste money on a Thai insurance I don't need.

The insurance only applies to those people with onwards travel to countries that require a negative test for entry, eg China.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Op will not post what he posted had he knew this:

Covid Omicron's XBB.1.5 strain evolved from XBB, which began circulating in the UK in September 2022.

XBB had a mutation that helped it beat the body's immune defences, but this same quality also reduced its ability to infect human cells.

Prof Wendy Barclay from Imperial College London said XBB.1.5 has a mutation known as F486P, which restores this ability to bind to cells while continuing to evade immunity. That makes it spread more easily.

She said these evolutionary changes were like "stepping stones", as the virus evolves to find new ways of bypassing the body's defense mechanisms...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I'm loving it. 

Gets rid of riff raff. Bye bye

Personally I am not a big fan of vaccines or masks, but I wear them religiously in Thailand. I have been here 10 years and have seen Thais suffer and suffer during lockdowns. If the poorest of the poor in Thailand can wear them then I don't think I should feel to special and do like other foreign jerks inside the malls and public transportation do spreading their farang microbes.

Are you drunk?

• Like 1