90 Day Report Rejected

Hi all as I posted in November "I did my first online 90 day report in mid September meaning my next report would be due mid December, when i renewed my yearly extension in mid October immigration gave me a new 90 day report slip with my next report due in mid Jan 2023, i was advised to ignore the reminder i got from immigration online in December because i had the paper copy stapled into my passport, I have just applied for my 90 day report online and it has been rejected within 6 hours with the message "Please contact the nearest Immigration Office in person immediately" anybody had a similar experience ? TIA

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Are you using the new online system.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add 

Edit: I notice you received reminder so yes you are using new system . 

Yes using the new system, I'm wondering if there may be a problem as I renewed my extension at a different immigration office to the one where i live ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LoeiI said:

Yes using the new system, I'm wondering if there may be a problem as I renewed my extension at a different immigration office to the one where i live ?

Oh dear.

You must have done a change of address TM30 in order to obtain extension at another office.

Have you actually changed (address)  location? 

1 hour ago, proton said:

No it's not, unless you condone illegal corruption by getting an extension from a province you do not live in via said agent

Cheers for the helpful advice please feel free to rearrange the following 4 words into a well known phrase, In Neck Wind Your ????

I am not sure why they did your previous 90 day report early.  Extensions and 90 day reports are totally separate issues.

Just go in and show them your 90 day slip with the January date.  Should be no problem if it is a valid one.  Then they can get it corrected for the next one online.

Worst case scenario is you would have to pay a 2,000 baht fine.

Phuket immigration an others do a 90 day report when u do a new 1 year extension>
IF you MOVE to a new address you file a NEW TM 30 for that address an the old office wont approve ur 90 day report online>
you'll need do a 90 day report ( when its due) at ur new office, most likely in person

• Like 1

A bit off topic, but I’m traveling to the USA next month and get back the day after my original 90 day report is due. Am I correct that I will need to skip that and do my 90 day report from my return arrival date? It’s been awhile. Thanks ???? 

3 minutes ago, jcmj said:

A bit off topic, but I’m traveling to the USA next month and get back the day after my original 90 day report is due. Am I correct that I will need to skip that and do my 90 day report from my return arrival date? It’s been awhile. Thanks ???? 

Yes.

Upon arrival (return) your 90 day clock starts from your entry date.

Entry date is day 1. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

'Got the same online rejection a few months ago (after successfully applying for the past 2 years.) The nice lady in the TM30 office informed me that I needed a new one because the one I had was "too old." 'Pointed-out I've been in the same place since the 2019 date shown. She issued a new one & I popped over to do the 90 day report in person - all in a single afternoon!

The problem is the online system has you not replying to the email and therefore it has you not in compliance.  I think because you manually changed the date that you have the issue.

Just get irt fixed at immigration and then you will be ok.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

never heard of that alleged well known saying. I think you meant "In Head Pull Your".

What does it mean when someone says wind your neck in?

(UK, informal, chiefly imperative) Stop talking or arguing; shut up.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, LoeiI said:

Cheers for the helpful advice please feel free to rearrange the following 4 words into a well known phrase, In Neck Wind Your ????

Supporters of corruption and those using it will always be sensitive to the truth. If people followed the law they would not get themselves into awkward predicaments.

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Supporters of corruption and those using it will always be sensitive to the truth. If people followed the law they would not get themselves into awkward predicaments.

seeing as you haven't got a clue about the facts of the case can I refer the "honourable" gentleman to the statement I made some 16 hours ago (neck, wind etc.)  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LoeiI said:

seeing as you haven't got a clue about the facts of the case can I refer the "honourable" gentleman to the statement I made some 16 hours ago (neck, wind etc.)  

Facts of the case are all too obvious