Immigration Address Checks.

Hi there, just as a matter of curiosity do the Pattaya Immigration officials check registered addresses at random. In my case I use an agent for my one year visa. I have 2 properties a house in Bangkok and a condo in Pattaya. I spend alot more time at my Bangkok house and I never notify Immigration about my regular address changing. I've been doing this for the past 6 years and I don't recall even a notice in my condo letter box in regards to this matter. Does using an agent make me Immigration visit free? Cheers.

If your agent is using your Bangkok address as primary domicile when filing your "one year visa", nobody from Immigration will be checking up on your Pattaya condo address.

Do you do 90-day reports? Or does the agent do that for you?

Edited by NanLaew

46 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

If your agent is using your Bangkok address as primary domicile when filing your "one year visa", nobody from Immigration will be checking up on your Pattaya condo address.

Do you do 90-day reports? Or does the agent do that for you?

My primary domicile address when filing my one year visa is my condo in Pattaya. The agent does my 90 day reports for me.

Your visa based on 400k or 800k ?

From many reports here, those on 400k marriage extension  many report home visit.

Seems to increase.

Those on 800k pension extension, I've not read any report, so far.

Located in Pattaya myself (800k), never had a home visit.

1 hour ago, Dante99 said:

No they have a program that after 7 years they are going to check and round up all offenders so they will be soon coming to get you.

Yeah, I have also heard of that program. See what happened to the Brit, that spoke in the news yesterday. 

8 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, I have also heard of that program. See what happened to the Brit, that spoke in the news yesterday. 

Where is the link,l, never seen such details on this visa page, or any youtube videos, or media paper posts, normally it's a legal company scaring the heberjeebers out of people!

9 hours ago, Shop mak said:

Those on 800k pension extension, I've not read any report, so far.

There's been a few, they stand out due to being such an outlier. For example here's one from a month ago:

Edited by Salerno

6 hours ago, humbug said:

Where is the link,l, never seen such details on this visa page, or any youtube videos, or media paper posts, normally it's a legal company scaring the heberjeebers out of people!

And you did not understand that both I and the person I quoted was joking. How obvious does one need to be? ????????????????