Russian Tourist Physically Assaulted for Allegedly Refusing to Pay 60-Baht Bar Bill in Pattaya

Social Media

32 minutes ago, jabis said:

Based on what? were you there? :stoner:

The bar is legally permitted to sell a drink until 01:59 AM. The customer is allowed to drink it. Your implication that the fact that the altercation occurred 30 minutes later means something is a nothing burger.

Edited by ozimoron

11 hours ago, lanng khao said:

Probably his hotel is near the bar and he's been out all night and called in there bladderd, he's realised he hasn't got any company and decided to try and get one of the smiling assassin's from a bar he's already had lady's from previously.there sick of him and told him to Pai loie, to which he's taken umbrage and thus the ensuing melee has pertained...

What size shoes does he wear.... you seem to know him so well.

Not paying your bill, now there is an infraction worthy of a good beating, and perhaps getting shot over!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The bar is legally permitted to sell a drink until 01:59 AM. The customer is allowed to drink it. Your implication that the fact that the altercation occurred 30 minutes later means something is a nothing burger.

Funny, I didn't imply anything - just questioned the allegation. So were you there physically, or are you just blowing steam up someones ass?

5 minutes ago, jabis said:

Funny, I didn't imply anything - just questioned the allegation. So were you there physically, or are you just blowing steam up someones ass?

I provided a logical explanation for my comment after you challenged me. I did so in good faith. You are just trolling at this point. Bed time.

Edited by ozimoron

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I provided a logical explanation for my comment after you challenged me. I did so in good faith. You are just trolling at this point. Bed time.

I think I lost your in good faith provided explanation - care to repeat, as I can't for the life of me dig one out of the discourse

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabis said:

I think I lost your in good faith provided explanation - care to repeat, as I can't for the life of me dig one out of the discourse

How long does it take fora drunk to drink a drink, then refuse to pay after being asked to do so and then get into an altercation? I'd wager about 30 minutes.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Black Ops said:

the bar owner only identified as Ms. Jane

Riding a Stutz Bear Cat, Jim
ya know, those were different times
all the poets studied rules of verse
and those ladies they rolled their eyes

Sweet Jane

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He must have ordered a beer at happy hour, or a soda. And why does someone refuse to pay a $2 bill? 

There is likely more to this story than we are being told. 

Someone who does not have $2?

Misinterpretation of being invited to sit down for a drink!

• Haha 1

The video commentary urges a phone call to the police!  Good luck with that one. After my bike was clamped, I phoned the number for half an hour in vain.  Then I took a motor bike taxi to the station.  I roamed empty corridors for some time till I woke someone up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1