Greta Thunberg detained at German coal protest

Scott

1 minute ago, proton said:

Another one labelled right wing just because some lefty's don't like what he says. His status as a highly intelligent and educated man entitles him to pronounce on climate change rather more than a schoolgirl with no real qualifications, like St Greta of celcius.

Someone like Jordan Peterson whose blatant errors  on the issue of climate science have been repeatedly exposed  by climatologists entitles him to zero credence on the subject. Whereas what Thunberg says aligns with the science. If one goes by what they say and claim it's clear that Peterson is far inferior on the issue than Thunberg..

• Like 1

Just now, placeholder said:

As I've noted I've provided independent evidence to back up what I say, you provide nothing but empty words. 

I am not a lefty, or anything else for that matter, no chip on my shoulder.

You have posted links of other people's stuff, same stuff GT uses to waffle, and she now is a pest.......... 

• Like 1

Some troll posts and a video from an unapproved source has been removed, also replies

Sick and tired of all the petty bickering,  trolling and constant stream of reports, this topic is now:

//CLOSED//

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1