Foreigner’s Body Found Floating Off Pattaya Beach

snoop1130

327309697_714635843407498_2522038572929390216_n-696x391.jpg

PHOTO: TMN Cable TV Pattaya

An unidentified body of a foreign man was found floating in the sea in Pattaya yesterday, January 23rd.

Pattaya Police and Sawang Boriboon rescuers were able to recover the body of a foreign man aged around 50 years old off Wong Amat Beach in front of Soi 16 in the Naklua subdistrict, Banglamung district, at about 11:30 AM.

The body was reported by Russian tourists who were sunbathing on the beach.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/01/24/foreigners-body-found-floating-off-pattaya-beach/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-01-24

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

9 hours ago, aussienam said:

I just pictured a macabre image of a cart piled with bodies being wheeled around Pattaya in the wee hours and a Thai man yelling "bring out your dead" then banging a loud bell. 

Quite the imagination...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

just another dead body in Thailand, happens on Koh Tao every now and then as on other islands without persicusion.  TIT where you can meet your end if mafia so desires and nothing will happen.

Just been another mysterious one on Koh Tao (death island) hasn't there? Getting a sense that it is open season on farangs these days!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, aussienam said:

I just pictured a macabre image of a cart piled with bodies being wheeled around Pattaya in the wee hours and a Thai man yelling "bring out your dead" then banging a loud bell. 

Classic Monty Python... 

Back to serious... I live in Wongamat & often see guys swimming (what to me looks far) too far out & outside the "Protective Buoys" that stop you swimming in the path of a Jetski/speedboat.

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BananaStrong said:

Only in Pattaya.

Every day, Pattaya in the news.

It's never good.   

Clearly you’ve never heard of Ko Tao…

This is the 1st drowning I can remember reading about in Pattaya & actually it was in Wongamat, which isn’t part of the “Pattaya” that you think you know.

Dont tell me, posting from afar thinking you know everything about Thailand cos you’ve “Read it on the Internet”…

Have you even been to Thailand? 

9 hours ago, BananaStrong said:

Only in Pattaya.

Every day, Pattaya in the news.

It's never good.   

Yes, Pattaya is in the news daily in the Pattaya news forum. Seems unsurprising, no? Rather like Brighton & Hove news being reported daily at Brighton and Hove News.

It's often good. Pay no attn to the spins put on it by our silly cynics, trolls, bashers, and wannabe clowns. Even the OP has its good aspects: the Russian tourists rushed to help, the body was recovered quickly, and the pic shows fairly good-looking Russian tourists--all in all, a contrast to the narrative constantly promoted by our anti-Russian bigots. 

Edited by BigStar