This is truly awful -Pollution.

Celsius

Before moving anywhere it's wise to do research. You sound like you want to move to Thailand but haven't yet. Yes, the air pollution is bad for 2+ months each year. Sometimes rated as the worst in the world during this time. If you are elderly, stay where you are. It isn't worth the hassle and risk to move.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Today is the worst I've seen it in a long time.  Looking out my condo window is smokey haze everywhere.

I suggest folks who suffer with asthma or similar breathing stay indoors today. 

Yep. It is truly Cr@pola

Lots of cheap purifiers on Lazada.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Some people work in Bangkok like my wife

Doesn't bkk give you enough things to complain about w/o ragging on air pollution? Some people enjoy their lives and others complain... do you think others don't already know about air pollution, water pollution? 

What are you trying to accomplish? And calling others stupid? Wow - does that make you smart? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I am not "elderly" yet and the pollution has no present effect on me whatsoever. That doesn't mean I am dumb regarding the issue.

ha ha - wait until you are elderly and achy... boy will you be a complainer - - you are so young that pollutions are something new to you? 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Today is the worst I've seen it in a long time.  Looking out my condo window is smokey haze everywhere.

I suggest folks who suffer with asthma or similar breathing stay indoors today. 

Get yaself a few more beers in!

• Thumbs Up 1