Shoppee bad experience - you cant return stuff

miancina

I bought some underwear shirts from shopee...but it was made for chinese people, so the size did not match...plus the emblem on shirt is peeling off...

i tried to return it and shoppee notified me they will pick it up....still waiting on that.....

, they will never pick up the stuff...they are good at delivering, but picking up returned stuff...that is another thing....

• Thanks 1

Use the drop off option. 

You should feel lucky.   Not many companies return underwear under most circumstances.

Shoppee is leaving Thailand according to news reports. 

It'll be another monopoly in Thailand,  Lazada. 

Good luck. 

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, miancina said:

i tried to return it and shoppee notified me they will pick it up....still waiting on that.....

Your title reads a lot different. You seem to like to stir things up on a number of threads. The mods are letting you and deleting posts right left and center. Good luck in the long run. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, miancina said:

the problem is that I am waiting now 5 days to pick it up...they told me it will be picked up on 7th, but it was not

Use Lazada, im always sending things back & have never had any problems, they have on a few occasions refunded me my money before the seller had received them back ( low cost items).

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, baz69er said:

Use Lazada, im always sending things back & have never had any problems, they have on a few occasions refunded me my money before the seller had received them back ( low cost items).

Use 'LAZ MALL' vendors, and as soon as item is picked up, money is refunded, usually.   And not necessarily small items, as got ฿21k for a scooter return, almost instantly, surprisingly.

Reading the return T&C always helps.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, miancina said:

I bought some underwear shirts from shopee...but it was made for chinese people, so the size did not match...plus the emblem on shirt is peeling off...

, they will never pick up the stuff...they are good at delivering, but picking up returned stuff...that is another thi

I buy lots of items on Shopee and Lazada.  Lazada has recently become more strict about returns. I have only once been refused a return.  I complained that the item did not match the description and they believed it accurately described it. 

In terms of pickup that is typically Flash and yes they are bad.  You can opt to drop off yourself at Kerry but of course that adds some work to you.  I contact Shopee and tell them the package has not been picked up and typically it is picked up same day or for sure by the next. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

I buy lots of items on Shopee and Lazada.  Lazada has recently become more strict about returns. I have only once been refused a return.  I complained that the item did not match the description and they believed it accurately described it. 

In terms of pickup that is typically Flash and yes they are bad.  You can opt to drop off yourself at Kerry but of course that adds some work to you.  I contact Shopee and tell them the package has not been picked up and typically it is picked up same day or for sure by the next. 

i bought also protein powder that i did not like, they never picked it up...so i lost 1000 bht

26 minutes ago, miancina said:

i bought also protein powder that i did not like, they never picked it up...so i lost 1000 bht

There is a difference between 'not liking" and something wrong with the product.  If they accepted the return, but never picked up it is different than if they never agreed to the return.  

Typically in Thailand things like not good quality, did not like, did not fit, are not accepted.  I have had luck with not fit, if I demonstrate the fitting guide shown does not match with the actual size of the item.  Numerous shoes are that way.  

However only 1 time buying hundreds of items have I never got my money back. They said the description adequately described the item, and I said it was misleading. 

• Like 1

As I said above, it's JD.com that's closing its Thailand business, not Shopee...  See the following:

China’s JD.com to officially exit Indonesia, Thailand

30 Jan 2023

"Chinese ecommerce major JD.com is officially closing shop in Thailand and Indonesia by March 3 and March 31, respectively.

Both platforms will stop receiving orders by February 15. As such, JD.com urged its customers to use up or transfer the balance in their accounts and pay off any loans before the closing dates."

https://www.techinasia.com/jdcom-exits-indonesia-thailand

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

It'll be another monopoly in Thailand,  Lazada. 

Even if that was correct, who's fault would that be?  Certainly not Thailand's, nor Lazada's, as the tone of your remark seems to suggest.  There's plenty of online shopping sites in Thailand...

Top 10 popular online shopping sites/apps in Thailand 2022

1. Shopee.co.th – regional ecommerce marketplace from Singapore
  2. Lazada.co.th – regional ecommerce marketplace owned by Alibaba group
  3. Kaidee.com – means good market in Thai, ecommerce marketplace
  4. Amazon.co.th
  5. PowerBuy.co.th – electronics and home appliances
  6. HomePro.co.th – home decors and furnitures
  7. Advice.co.th – IT products, computers and laptops, etc
  8. Central.co.th –  online channel of Central, the largest retail chain group in Thailand
  9. Jib.co.th – IT products, computers and laptops, etc
  10. Priceza.com – price comparison site
Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Shouldn't the thread title be changed to...

"Ordered the wrong-sized items, waiting for them to be collected using Shopee's returns service"?

the print is peeling off and they are too small....so 2 problems....very bad quality...they just printed some jpeg on the shirt, you can see it is not in high resolutions.....it is just funny how they did it

Wait For Pick Up
Flash Express will confirm the pick up time with you again. Then, parcel will be collected from your pickup address. Please reach out to our Customer Service if the Flash Express driver failed to show up on the scheduled date.

On 2/10/2023 at 4:04 AM, scubascuba3 said:

I think size errors are personal risk, we all know Chinese sizes are far smaller so if you choose the wrong size tough

This is correct.....In my opinion the OP does not deserve a refund....

Buying clothing online you buy ONE that's ONE as in one of something and if that is a good fit only then do you buy more...

Anyone who does not follow this rule should lose all their money with no refund...