guy in room next to me wont stop smoking weed what can i do

yogavnture

On 2/10/2023 at 7:11 AM, yogavnture said:

they dont care i think management is addicted to weed as well......i can tolerate it rest of the day.  but not when i do my yoga and meditate

Weed is not addictive. I don't do yoga, but I sure smoke some before meditation

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not going to read all the 6 pages, but how does the smoke get from the offender's room into the offended's room? Is it one of those guest houses that Richard stayed in with a wall that doesn't go all the way to the ceiling ( The Beach )? Plenty of weed smoking in that movie too.

If you cannot be bothered to read the whole thread , then I am not going to re write it again and state the highlights 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

On 2/10/2023 at 12:19 PM, yogavnture said:

i think hotels should have a policy of no weed smoking in the hotel.

You said in your OP that you are in a guest house. In my experience those are for backpackers or Cheap Charlies. Some people never got over the movie The Beach and you are in Thailand. If you don't fork out more for your lodging then don't expect miracles... you get what you pay for. Considering the change in cannabis laws your hotel owner probably has more backpacking tokers as clients than yoga heads like you. Business wise it is an easy decision from his point of view. Put up or shut up because he probably prefers to please the majority rather than start a hotel war.

Did you ever consider the age old idiom?

If you can't beat, them join them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

now the guy on other side of me getting stoned all day the smoke coming from all directions making me sick.  who is gonna fly planes and drive buses if everyone is stoned.   i need to go to dentist will they be stoned now.  am i the only healthy one here

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

You said in your OP that you are in a guest house. In my experience those are for backpackers or Cheap Charlies. Some people never got over the movie The Beach and you are in Thailand. If you don't fork out more for your lodging then don't expect miracles... you get what you pay for. Considering the change in cannabis laws your hotel owner probably has more backpacking tokers as clients than yoga heads like you. Business wise it is an easy decision from his point of view. Put up or shut up because he probably prefers to please the majority rather than start a hotel war.

Did you ever consider the age old idiom?

If you can't beat, them join them.

yoga heads.  ok lets not use that term yoga . have you ever tried to stretch?  its stretching.   the pot heads have overtaken the hotel now.  its coming from everywhere.   its like a virus, the pot heads are overtaking the city now

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, LukKrueng said:

Weed is not addictive. I don't do yoga, but I sure smoke some before meditation

so if you smoke weed every morning before getting out of bed. u are not addicted to it?   lets hope thai authorities look for weed on persons leaving the kingdom .  that little bit of weed the stoner forgot about in his bag.  whats penalty for taking weed out of country

2 hours ago, norfolkandchance said:

OP. Go back to that 4 Star hotel.

i did now they are smoking weed here too. maybe good money is being made selling weed i dont know all i know is everywhere i go i smell carcenegenic weed smoke.  now the stoners mixing it with tobacco for extra punch.  whats next mixing beer with red bull energy drink?

46 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

the pot heads have overtaken the hotel now.  its coming from everywhere.   its like a virus, the pot heads are overtaking the city now

Dude what's with the drama?

Move if it's too tough to handle.

How long you been living here? Maybe time to go back home before Thailand does a Cheech and Chong and everyone turns into lizards.

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2023 at 1:42 PM, Lemsta69 said:

ice cream cones, are you serious bro? you don't know what a cone is in the context of this discussion about weed, are you like five years old dude?

as for meditation, I've got nothing against it but you sound completely pretentious for mentioning it. you're like my vegetarian (ex-)friend who won't shut up about it.

you definitely need to head to the balcony and mull up with this stoner...

I thought he meant pine cones, actually.