Biden healthy, vigorous and fit for job, says doctor

Social Media

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

More likely that Putin knew there would be consequences with Trump as President and that the USA would retaliate if he invaded Ukraine and that's why Putin waited for Trump to leave 

And what were exactly the signals Trump sent to Russia that he would retaliate?

Actually, from the start, it has been exactly the opposite. He approved the annexion of Crimea, tried to blackmail Ukraine about weapon deliveries, discredited Ukraine and undermined Zelinski. 

Here's the first of the 4 main counter-signals he sent:

"Within weeks, Trump praised Putin for how he handled the takeover of Crimea and predicted that “the rest of Ukraine will fall … fairly quickly.” Echoing Kremlin propaganda, Trump said in a TV interview that the Crimean people “would rather be with Russia,” a position he also pushed in private. One of his 2016 campaign aides falsely claimed that “Russia did not seize Crimea.”

4 things to remember about Trump, Ukraine and Putin

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/26/politics/trump-putin-ukraine/index.html

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

More likely that Putin knew there would be consequences with Trump as President and that the USA would retaliate if he invaded Ukraine and that's why Putin waited for Trump to leave 

Uh you do rember trump tryed to extort Ukraine don’t you?furthermore trump was up on Putin’s leg like a horney puppy dog Putin didn’t have to go to war trump was giving him everything he wanted Putin’s problem is trump was flushed and dident get a second term also trump didn’t undermine nato or the resolve in the world as much he’d hoped now he’s beeing defeated on the field of battle and his economy is tanked congratulations mr Putin your place in history will be that of a war criminal and failure 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yep, becuase if one thing is important, it is for the American President to be liked by foreigners /s

And like I said, even Biden's 'great' numbers in that category faded substantially over time.  Kind of the same way the American people see him, come to think of it...

Remind me, who first addressed the issue of image in the world, in this thread?

9 minutes ago, candide said:

Actually, from the start, it has been exactly the opposite. He approved the annexion of Crimea, tried to blackmail Ukraine about weapon deliveries, discredited Ukraine and undermined Zelinski. 

"Within weeks, Trump praised Putin for how he handled the takeover of Crimea and predicted that “the rest of Ukraine will fall … fairly quickly.” Echoing Kremlin propaganda, Trump said in a TV interview that the Crimean people “would rather be with Russia,” a position he also pushed in private. One of his 2016 campaign aides falsely claimed that “Russia did not seize Crimea.”

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Trump's first 3 years saw terrorists get killed, their leaders get bumped off, the end of the Caliphate, and peace accords in the Middle East. Also saw Trump extract promises from slacker NATO countries to increase their defense spending.  So, just a coincidence that Putin put his expansion plans on hold from 2016-20 then?

Biden takes over, makes a hash of Afghanistan, stupidly blurts out that a "minor incursion" into Ukraine would be acceptable... 

As I addressed in my other post, did Trump send any signal suggesting that he would retaliate in the case of Ukraine, or was it just the opposite?

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

So, many friendly countries see Biden as a squish, an affable old doofus.  Proves nothing.  Even so, the polls showed that confidence in Biden dropped across the board as time went by. To quote the survery:

The share of adults who have confidence in Biden on the world stage has decreased by double digits in 13 of the 14 countries surveyed in both years. In Italy, Greece, Spain and Singapore, half or more now have little or no confidence in the U.S. president. 

Guess once they got to know him, their confidence waned.

I also notice that any adversarial nations were not counted in the polling as well. 

So we can agree that majority of countries have confidence in Joe Biden. Just to prove to you as to the fairness of the survey, PEW Research did the same survey on Trump. Same survey but different results. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/01/08/trump-ratings-remain-low-around-globe-while-views-of-u-s-stay-mostly-favorable/

19 minutes ago, candide said:

Really could do with getting back on topic .

I promised myself to no longer spending any time reading about what Trump has said in the past and discussing his every word .

You have provided me with his words from 2014 and I feel extremely bored having to read them , so I wont comment anymore about Trump, trump, trump, trump, Donald trump, trump trump trump 

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I promised myself to no longer spending any time reading about what Trump has said in the past and discussing his every word .

You have provided me with his words from 2014 and I feel extremely bored having to read them , so I wont comment anymore about Trump, trump, trump, trump, Donald trump, trump trump trump 

Buyers remorse.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Tug said:

Uh you do rember trump tryed to extort Ukraine don’t you?furthermore trump was up on Putin’s leg like a horney puppy dog Putin didn’t have to go to war trump was giving him everything he wanted Putin’s problem is trump was flushed and dident get a second term also trump didn’t undermine nato or the resolve in the world as much he’d hoped now he’s beeing defeated on the field of battle and his economy is tanked congratulations mr Putin your place in history will be that of a war criminal and failure 

No mention of Biden , Biden's health or what Bidens doctor has said , although Trump and Putin got nine mentions 

Biden healthy, vigorous and fit for job, says doctor

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Well, when someone makes the claim that Putin did not previously invade Ukraine because of Trump, It's not surprising that the name of Trump comes up in replies.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

Well, when someone makes the claim that Putin did not previously invade Ukraine because of Trump, It's not surprising that the name of Trump comes up in replies.

I will not participate in your Trump, trump trump Donald Trump addiction and you will have to give his speeches to someone else for them to watch and to discuses what he said and meant 

Anyway.......................... about Bidens health 

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I will not participate in your Trump, trump trump Donald Trump addiction and you will have to give his speeches to someone else for them to watch and to discuses what he said and meant 

Doctors have examining and say he’s “healthy, vigorous and fit for job”.

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Doctors have examining and say he’s “healthy, vigorous and fit for job”.

Doctors used to say smoking does not give you lung cancer, depends who is paying them. Does any Biden supporter really think a Dr could ever say he's not fit for the job?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Stop playing the victim! You invited yourself in a discussion I had with someone else. I have not drawn you into it. 

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I am just stating that I wont be joining you in your daily Trump speech studies or be participating in Bible , Trump speech discussion 

Actually I checked the post you replied to, and it wasn't about Trump. It's you who introduced Trump in your reply. ????

My post was (Full quote):

"Could it be simply that he was not afraid of the U.S.?"

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

As a centrist democrat, I do not think he is fit to run for a 2nd term, and should step aside to allow more youthful candidates to emerge. The sooner the better. De Santis cannot be allowed to win the next election. He is a borderline extremist. 

Biden is running. 

He's fired up and ready.

We don't know who the Republicans will nominate but I agree DeSantis is bad news.

My political dream is if they can cook up a plan to have Harris resign from the ticket. She's very unpopular and people will care a lot about the VP pick because of Biden's age. He can't otherwise dump her. Perhaps promise her a Supreme Court nomination?

7 minutes ago, candide said:

Actually I checked the post you replied to, and it wasn't about Trump. It's you who introduced Trump in your reply. ????

My post was (Full quote):

"Could it be simply that he was not afraid of the U.S.?"

Check back a few posts before and you were already talking about Trump, before I even posted in this thread 

"So, according to you, he was afraid of Trump?"

So, no, it wasn't me who introduced Trump, trump trump Donald trump......................are you just trying to get me to keep talking about him ?

He's old.

I don't think Biden would be running again if his doctor told him he had a terminal disease.

Democrats should understand he's a reasonably successful incumbent which means statistically and historically there is no other person with a better chance to beat whoever the trumpist party puts up.

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He's old.

I don't think Biden would be running again if his doctor told him he had a terminal disease.

Democrats should understand he's a reasonably successful incumbent which means statistically and historically there is no other person with a better chance to beat whoever the trumpist party puts up.

what has he been reasonably successful at, apart from avoiding questions?

• Love It 1

18 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Check back a few posts before and you were already talking about Trump, before I even posted in this thread 

"So, according to you, he was afraid of Trump?"

So, no, it wasn't me who introduced Trump, trump trump Donald trump......................are you just trying to get me to keep talking about him ?

So now you suggest I have drawn you into talking about Trump with a post you did not even reply to?

The sub-discussion you replied to was nauseus arguing that:

"While there is hard evidence that Putin was not afraid of Obama or Biden."

I replied:

"Could it be simply that he was not afraid of the U.S.?"

Nothing about Trump in this exchange. Then you invite yourself and re-introduce Tump in the discussion, and then you complain I reply to you about Trump.

Edited by candide

Just now, candide said:

So now you suggest I have drawn you into talking about Trump with a post you did not even reply to?

The sub-discussion you replied to was nauseous arguing that:

"While there is hard evidence that Putin was not afraid of Obama or Biden."

I replied:

"Could it be simply that he was not afraid of the U.S.?"

Nothing about Trump in this exchange. Then you invite yourself and re-introduce Tump in the discussion, and then you complain I reply to you about Trump

Ha ha, stop it . 

I refuse to keep going on about him 

Lets get back on topic

Just now, Jingthing said:

Already answered.

He doesn't need people like you.

He just needs 270 electrical votes.

It will be very hard for any republican to beat him.

Must have missed that list of achievements then. I would have thought he will be one of the easiest to defeat presidents ever after his performance over the past 2 years.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

So we can agree that majority of countries have confidence in Joe Biden. Just to prove to you as to the fairness of the survey, PEW Research did the same survey on Trump. Same survey but different results. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/01/08/trump-ratings-remain-low-around-globe-while-views-of-u-s-stay-mostly-favorable/

Yes, absolutely. Also that it is not that important, and also that it is dropping like a stone. 

Now, why would that be? Please try to answerwithout a NABAT if possible. 

12 minutes ago, proton said:

Must have missed that list of achievements then. I would have thought he will be one of the easiest to defeat presidents ever after his performance over the past 2 years.

You'd be wrong.

You're clearly extremely biased.

Simply objectively he is highly likely to win just for being the incumbent!

Yes Trump lost but really only because of covid and his shambolic response to it.

https://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2012/06/11/154745966/why-its-good-to-be-the-incumbent

Why It's Good To Be The Incumbent

Two political tried-and-truisms: Sitting presidents are hard to unseat, and history repeats itself.

To the first point: In the past 10 presidential elections with incumbent candidates, the incumbents have won seven times. The only incumbent losers were Gerald Ford in 1976, Jimmy Carter in 1980 and George H.W. Bush in 1992.

Finish the Job

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

One thing you CAN say about Trump is that he is far better at the real estate business than Biden. He has been living rent-free in peoples' heads for the past 2 years!