Chuvit Alleges Irregularities in Orange Line Project

snoop1130

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

BANGKOK, Feb 24 (TNA) – Whistleblower Chuvit Kamolvisit on Friday showed up at the Transport Ministry to file a complaint over alleged irregularities in the bidding for the Orange Line electric train project.

what i can see.. the whistleblower, surrounded by photographers, who  seems to be vigorously soaping his face, is it a way to submit a complaint?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the minister went to work in a province and assigned his secretary and governor of the Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand, Pakapong Sirikantaramas to receive the letter from Chuvit

Pakapong, dear lad, you're the scapegoat,... in case you didn't know already.

5 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

what i can see.. the whistleblower, surrounded by photographers, who  seems to be vigorously soaping his face, is it a way to submit a complaint?

Ritual purification. It's even in the Bible????

For me it's much more important what Chuvit does today than what many years before. It's more healthy for Thailands future. Who of the "high society" does this? Fighting corruption and misuse.

Chuvit please go on. Who would dare to do this in Thailand?

• Like 1

.....some 30 billion baht had allegedly been taken from the project.

30 Billion!!!

Unbelievable what sums inexplicably disappear without anyone asking. Corrupt officials, abuse and embezzlement of taxpayers' money everywhere you look. The people of Thailand are being taken as fools.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomacht8 said:

.....some 30 billion baht had allegedly been taken from the project.

30 Billion!!!

Unbelievable what sums inexplicably disappear without anyone asking. Corrupt officials, abuse and embezzlement of taxpayers' money everywhere you look. The people of Thailand are being taken as fools.

The people of Thailand are fully aware of what is going on and would be a part of it if they could. 

There are many foreigners and foreign companies that get involved with this stuff too. 

It's very difficult to be very successful outwith this system in Thailand. Not impossible but very difficult especially when dealing with government agencies. 

On 2/24/2023 at 10:27 PM, puck2 said:

For me it's much more important what Chuvit does today than what many years before. It's more healthy for Thailands future. Who of the "high society" does this? Fighting corruption and misuse.

Chuvit please go on. Who would dare to do this in Thailand?

Yet, when this same attention of graft and corruption is brought to the attention of the public by way of the well known activists or alternative opposition groups, receives barely a mention. 

I'm a more than a little suspicious when the likes of Chuvit is hero sensationalized throughout all forms of media nearly everyday. Something is up. Not what it appears to be. There are some sort of twisted psychological strings being pulled.